Return to "Scott McNealy" page.
- Yes, we have a dressing code. You have to dress.
- Unisys has demonstrated the power of two. That's their stock price today.
- Probably the most dangerous and powerful industrialist of our age. (Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates)
- When Steve Ballmer calls me wacko, I consider that a compliment.
- Only a monopolist could study a business and ruin it by giving away products.
- With Microsoft, the first hit is always free--remember that all your life.
- Microsoft is now talking about the digital nervous system. I guess I would be nervous if my system was built on their technology, too.
- We've got bayonets fixed, and we'll go into any cave no matter how dark and dank it is. And in the air war (against Microsoft to win new developers), we'll go after any developer and not just let them turn over to the dark side.
- Having Microsoft give us advice on open standards is like W. C. Fields giving moral advice to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
- Computers shouldn’t be unusable. You don’t need to know how to work a telephone switch to make a phone call, or how to use the Hoover Dam to take a shower, or how to work a nuclear-power plant to turn on the lights.