Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Nancy Pelosi. --Antiquary 18:12, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- Gay people are people too.
- responding to President Bush's proposed amendment banning gay marriage
- America must be a light to the world, not just a missile.
- responding to the 2005 State of the Union Address
- He said 'Why would I do that?' I said 'because of all that went wrong, of all that didn't go right last week.' And he said 'What didn't go right?' Oblivious, in denial, dangerous.
- Pelosi's account of a meeting with President Bush in which she called for the firing of FEMA director Michael Brown, who eventually resigned. ca. September 2005
- Tonight is a great night for the American people.
- November 7, 2006
- Now that we have control of Congress we will do something to help the American people with these high fuel prices.
- December 13, 2006
- Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs. I don't think we can go fast enough to stop that.
- February 4, 2009