The link to the quote does not suggest that Princip actually wrote this document; it merely states that he was a member of the organization. If Princip was not the author, he shouldn't be credited with the quote. - InvisibleSun 19:34, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
- I am a Yugoslav Nationalist. I call for the reunification of the Southern Slavs into one state
- Quoted at Gavrilo Princip's trial, 1914
- I am not a criminal, for I destroyed a bad man. I thought I was right.
- Said after he performed his assassination
- Our shadows will be walking through Vienna, strolling through the court, frightening lords.
- Found engraved on the wall of Princip's prison cell after his death
- If I hadn't done it the Germans would have found another excuse.
- Supposed to be his last words