Return to "Ben Affleck" page.
| This article was preserved after a vote for its deletion. |
See its archived VfD entry for details.
- I hate the whole reluctant sex-symbol thing. It's such bull. You see these dudes greased up, in their underwear, talking about how they don't want to be a sex-symbol.
- I kind of see my current position like this: "Here's your five minutes in the toy store, so you got to do all the good movies you can before Chuck Woolery rings the bell."
- I'm not known for having great relationships with ex-girlfriends, but I've been able to continue one with Gwyneth that's really valuable.
- I'm not the type of guy who enjoys one-night stands. It leaves me feeling very empty and cynical. It's not even fun sexually. I need to feel something for the woman and entertain the vain hope that it may lead to a relationship.
- Sometimes it's Britney Spears and sometimes it's Carrie Fisher. I can't tell if I've got a Lolita complex or an Oedipus complex.
- You (Maria Shriver) are so wonderful. You are so beautiful. I have wanted to meet you for the longest time. I'm hitting on you because your husband is on the other side of the room.