American baseball player
Stephen John Lyons, better known as Steve Lyons (born June 3, 1960), is a former Major League Baseball player for the Boston Red Sox, Chicago White Sox, Atlanta Braves and Montreal Expos and former television sportscaster.
- Everyone flocked to the coast and built. Now the hurricanes have come back, so to speak, and the population is sitting there.
- Chuck Raasch (August 5, 2005). "Politics of weather could heat up". USA TODAY. Retrieved on 2008-12-26.
- I think it's a big danger for the industry. I don't think it's a healthy way to run the business long-term. We felt it had run its course. We felt it was good for clearance time. I think GM was just feeling the pressure.
- Sarah A. Webster (August 26, 2005). "GM price plan may squeeze industry". Detroit Free Press. Retrieved on 2008-12-26.
- Pudge is so old, they didn't have history class when he went to school.
- Referring to his 42-year-old teammate Carlton "Pudge" Fisk in 1990.
- Mal Florence (January 14, 2000). "It Wasn’t Only Waving That Ball Fair That Did It". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved on 2008-11-26.
- There's no question that demand for traditional sport utility vehicles has been affected by rising gas prices...
- Jeremy Glunt (September, 2005). "Ford Sees Car, Crossover SUV Sales Rising Alongside Gasoline Prices". FindArticles. Retrieved on 2008-12-26.
- We're not thinking we're going to take a lot of people up front who are buying Toyota Camrys and Honda Accords and Nissan Altimas and suddenly tomorrow they're going to go shopping at a Ford store.
- Brett Clanton (September 6, 2005). "Ford has a bolder idea to fight imports: Fusion". The Detroit News. Retrieved on 2008-12-26.
- Steve Lyons at the Baseball-Reference
- Steve Lyons at the Baseball-Almanac
- Steve Lyons on IMDb