Six Pack (film)
1982 film by Daniel Petrie
- Brewster Baker: You watch your mouth, Shiftey!
- Swifty: It's Swifty! SWIFTY, you toad sucker!
- Sheriff: Get your asses out here on the double!
- Sheriff: [repeated line] Shut up, Otis!
- Swifty: [as Brewster drives off] You no good, rotten, washed up, fork tongue, black hearted, double dealing, backstabbing, alci bum! We could've been great together.
- Swifty: Kick his ass, Brewster! Don't take that shit from this fungus faced toad sucker!
- Terk: [to Brewster] I'd tell that little punk that he shouldn't be talking to me like that if I were you.
- Brewster Baker: He's right, Swifty. Be polite, Mr. Logan. He's a very sensitive man.
- [takes a few steps away and looks at Terk]
- Brewster Baker: On second thought, I got a good mind to turn this little kid loose and let him just wipe your ass, Terk!
- Kenny Rogers is Brewster Baker. His racing career was going in reverse, until six car-crazy kids joined his pit crew and put him back on the track.