|This sports figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Disappoints me some journo's think in an interview being a dick is cool. Tip, if u want people back don't be inappropriate, arrogant or smug.
- A twitter post, showing his dislike to The Project host Waleed Aly, after Aly questioned the former international cricketer about his charity foundation, quoted on The Sydney Morning Herald (or "smh"), "Shane Warne labels Waleed Aly 'arrogant' after The Project interview", March 11, 2016.
- We have absolutely nothing to hide ... This is a disgrace and absurd and will go down as an expense. Go through everything you want at anytime as we have nothing to hide, but you pay for it, as the foundation would rather spend the 10,000 dollars on children in need than on an audit. It’s a real shame that certain journalists are continuing this ridiculous crusade/personal vendetta against the foundation & I can’t understand why. The board, patrons, ambassadors & everyone else involved at the foundation donate their time to make a significant difference to children & their families, which we have. We have saved children’s lives & without our support would not be on this planet.
- A 600 word long Facebook post on TSWF (The Shane Warne Foundation) being closed due to allegations about its financial and reporting practices, quoted on The Guardian (January 29, 2016), "Shane Warne attacks critics as his charity closes amid investigation into finances"
- Anyone can look at our books and what we've done over 12 years, we have absolutely nothing to hide. We are under attack despite doing nothing wrong, I along with the board and all our ambassadors devote our time for free to raise funds. I've put over USD 150,000 of my own money into the foundation and never received a cent. I'm spending four to five hours a day on the foundation ... and getting grief for it
- Talking about his foundation, TSWF, being closed down due to allegations about its financial and reporting practices, Z News (January 24, 2016), h"Shane Warne: Nothing to hide, says Aussie legend after foundation comes under scanner"