|This article about a journalist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- In a world where everyone is a publisher, no one is an editor and that is the danger we face today.
- 11 May 2013 Speech at Quinnipiac University upon receiving the Fred Friendly journalism award. CBS News anchor Scott Pelley: 'We're Getting the Big Stories Wrong Over and Over Again'.
- Is terrorism the greatest threat to our country, or a recession? I suggest to you today that the quickest, most direct way to ruin a democracy is to poison the information.
- 21 November 2016 Speech at Arizona State University upon receiving the Walter Cronkite Award for Excellence in Journalism award. CBS News Anchor Scott Pelley Receives Cronkite Award from ASU'.
- Making social media liable would mean Twitter, Facebook, even Wkipedia and Yelp couldn't exist as we know them
- On 60-Minutes Why victims of internet lies want Section 230 repealed broadcast January 3, 2020