Schools Out!: The Musical
2004 television film directed by Butch Hartman
Schools Out!: The Musical is an animated musical-comedy film directed by Butch Hartman and aired on Nickelodeon on June 10, 2005, The movie is a part of the series The Fairly OddParents created by Butch Hartman.
- Sanderson: [as the Pixies are driving along in the desert in a car] Well, HP, it seems like another thirty-seven year plan to take over Fairy World has failed.
- Head Pixie: Yes, Sanderson. It seems like as long as there are fairies on Earth, we will never get the upper hand.
- Sanderson: I can't believe they're making us drive home this time.
- Flappy Bob's Father: [thinking their circus train is about to crash] I knew I should've finished law school!
- Kid: [standing in an extremely shallow pool of water (just a puddle of water) in Camp Learnatorium] How am I supposed to pee in this?
- Sanderson: [to Timmy] Oh hi, Turner. Don't mind us; we're just enjoying the show. Your misery is like going to the movies for us. [to Head Pixie] Want some popcorn?
- Head Pixie: It's unsalted and unbuttered, right?
- Sanderson: And unpopped.
- Wanda: Isn't there supposed to be a good cop and a bad cop?
- Jorgen: We had some cutbacks. Now do you want to stay in fairy jail for the rest of your fairy life, or do you want to blame Cosmo?
- Wanda: No!
- Jorgen: [flips badge over to "good cop" side] Please?
- Wanda: No!!
- Jorgen: Okay, good cop over. Blame Cosmo!
- Wanda: Blame Cosmo? [segue into "Floating with You" song]
- Cosmo: [handcuffed with Wanda, after "Floating with You" song finishes] You really are kind of naggy.
- Wanda: Did you get the handcuff key?
- Cosmo: Yep. Operation "Distract-Jorgen-with-a-mushy-gooey-love song" works every time!
- Jorgen: [sobbing in a corner over the love song] I saw her, and no other? And that part with the fingerprints! Fingers aren't shaped like that [hearts]! That is love!!
- Cosmo: [pointing to bridge] There's still enough pretty color left for one of us to slide down the rainbow bridge! Wow. There wasn't a single manly word in that sentence.
- Head Pixie: And just think all we had to do to beat our fairy enemies is to rip a clown from his super hilarious destiny and convince him that fun wasn't fun but that boring is fun.
- Sanderson: You had to be a clown to fall for that one.
- Head Pixie: A really dumb clown!
- Flappy Bob: That kid is right! They were using me! I'll show them who's a dumb clown!