Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July
Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July (also titled on-screen known as Rudolph and Frosty: Christmas in July, or simply Rudolph and Frosty) is a 97-minute fictional crossover television special by Rankin Bass in stop-motion animation in the style of its 1964 Christmas (in July) crossover special; Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman. It premiered in the US on November 25, 1979 on the ABC network.
- [After she throws her guns at Winterbolt's scepter, breaking it and he turns into a tree] Wow! What an exit!
- 100. That's my number. And when my number goes up, my number is up.
- No! When the scepter dies, I die, too! [Looks at his feet turning into roots] I turn... I turn... I turn... into a... tree.
- Rudolph: Hey, Frosty!
- Frosty: Hey, Rudolph! [Puts his broom down and walks over to him]
- Rudolph: [Shaking hands with Frosty] What a great June day!
- Frosty: Positively balmy. Only ten below!
- Crystal: [During the circus parade] Smile, Frosty. Lilly says the key to show business is if you smile.
- Frosty: I just have a bad feeling Santa won't be here on time.
- Millie: Daddy, the show must go on.
- Chilly: That's what Aunt Lilly says.
- Frosty: Alright, but I have a bad feeling there's gonna be a really wet act... and it won't be the seals.
- Lilly: Elephants? I thought the midgets were going to play the elves.
- Clown: Nah, they wanna play the polar bears.
- Lilly: Actors.
- Frosty: As I always say, "The family that slides together abides together."
- Crystal: But you never say that.
- Chilly: Stick to the script, Daddy.
- Frosty: If Santa doesn't get here soon, we'll be sticking to everything.
- Rudolph: You ever see a policeman wearing a helmet?
- Frosty: No, but then I never looked for one either. [on Rudolph's back] You sure I'm not too heavy?
- Rudolph: No, but you're kind of chilly.
- Millie: Why do you want to stop the fireworks, Daddy? Aren't you patriotic?
- Frosty: Sure I'm patriotic. My only regret is I only have but one life to melt for my country.
- Billie Mae Richards - Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer
- Jackie Vernon - Frosty the Snowman
- Thurl Ravenscroft - Genie of the Ice Scepter
- Red Buttons - Milton
- Alan Sues - Scratcher
- Darlene Conley - Mrs. Claus
- Shelby Flint - Laine Loraine
- Ethel Merman - Lilly Loraine
- Paul Frees - Winterbolt, Keeper of the Cave, Jack Frost, Officer Kelly
- Don Messick - Sam Spangles, Donner, Santa's Cuckoo Clock, Clowns
- Hal Peary - Big Ben
- Mickey Rooney - Santa Claus
- Shelley Winters - Crystal
- Nellie Bellflower - Lady Boreal