Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank
Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank is a 2022 American computer-animated martial arts comedy film about a down-on-his-luck hound who finds himself in a town full of cats and need a hero to defend them from a ruthless villain's evil plot to wipe their village off the map. It is loosely based on the 1974 Mel Brooks film, Blazing Saddles.
- Directed by Rob Minkoff and Mark Koetsier, co-directed by Chris Bailey. Written by Ed Stoner and Nate Hopper.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I'm Hank, and I'm the new samurai.
- I lived in a bad part of town full of bad dogs. Everybody always picked on me. I thought if I could be a samurai, it would change everything.
- You're under arrest!
- Hey, this is the training montage, isn't it?
- I've got to make this samurai thing work.
- No you're not.
- Oh, but you're wrong! I am a real samurai. I got a cup right here that says so!
- Sounds like you need a mentor.
- Lesson one, it is not so important what you do, as it is important that you do something. A warrior has cat-like reflexes.
- Don't forget to land on your… [Hanks lands on his back] …feet!
- What the mother father cocker spaniel is going on here?!
- The cuteness is so strong with this one.
- I am your father.
- Time to mark some territory.
- Underdog to top dog. (Hank)
- Resting kitty face. (Jimbo)
- Constant hissy-fits. (Ika Chu)
- VIP: Very important cat. (Shogun)
- Oh my! (Ohga)
- El fluffy. (Chuck)
- Notorious c.a.t. (Sumo)
- Total purrfectionist. (Yuki)
- Don't call her cute. (Emiko)
- So litter-al. (Ichiro)