1997 film by Brett Ratner
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Franklin Hatchett: You know guns don't kill people. Stupid motherfuckers with guns kill people.
- James Russel: I'm enlightened.
- Franklin Hatchett: Yeah, let me enlighten your ass! Bring your monkey ass up-here. Got me running all over goddamn town.
- Franklin Hatchett: (Reciting lyrics from You're the First, the Last, My Everything) You're his first, his last, his everything. I know there's only one like you and they could have made two. But your his sun, his moon his star. His kind of wonderful, that's what you are.
- Veronica Cartwright: Is he quoting Barry White?
- Franklin Hatchett: So you're his first, his last, his everything.
- Franklin Hatchett: (Talking on the phone) Hello? Yeah, it Mike Michke. Remember me? Yeah, you done fucked with me for the last time goddamit. There's ah' bomb in tha' building. That's right, THERE'S AH' GODDAMN BOMB IN THA' BUILDING!
- James Russell: (Wrestling the phone from Franklin) Fuck you, fuck you!
- Franklin Hatchett: THERE'S AH' GODDAMN BOMB IN THE BUILDING AND IT'S FIXIN' TO BLOW! YOU BETTER GET YO ASS OUT, RIGHT NOW!!!!