Magic Mike XXL
2015 comedy-drama film by Gregory Jacobs
Magic Mike XXL is a 2015 American comedy-drama film directed by Gregory Jacobs and written by Reid Carolin. A sequel to 2012's Magic Mike, the film was released on July 1, 2015, received mixed reviews from critics and grossed $122.5 million.
- Andre: When I started this, I thought I'd, um, I thought I'd hate it. But now, if like the EP blew up tomorrow, I'd probably still do this on the side. Do you see how many girls I meet every day?
- Ken: Yes, I saw.
- Andre: For free, I don't gotta pay, all I gotta do is sing. And you think about that and these girls have to deal with men in their lives who every day, they don't listen to them. They don't ask them what they want. All we got to do is ask them what they want and when they tell you, it's a beautiful thing, man. We're like healers or something.
- Ken: Yes, man!
- Mike: Look, I love you guys. This trip has been ridiculous and amazing. So please, do not make me give the whole "It's not about how we go out there and do it together" speech that I just gave you. What are you? You're not a fireman.
- Big Dick Richie: I'm a male entertainer.
- Mike: Oh yeah, what are we?
- Big Dick Richie, Salvador, Tarzan: Male entertainers.
- Rome: Hey, hey, hey, hold that up. Look, it's not bro time, it's show time. Are you guys ready?
- Big Dick Richie: Tomorrow, we start the pilmgrimage to Myrtle Beach for the convention!
- Rome: I've got a little treat for y'all tonight. It's the man I knew as White Chocolate. Some might know him as Magic Mike. We gonna see if he still got some magic in that Mike. You down for a little fun tonight? Have a seat. Mike?
- Mike: Come on, let's not do this.
- Big Dick Richie: Is this, uh, is this how the whole trip is going to be? You're going to be on this thing the whole time?
- Mike: Are you kidding? Relax, I've got a bunch of orders just came in. The guys at the shop are just freaking out.
- Big Dick Richie: If you're going to be here, be here, man. Be present.
- Mike: Okay, I'll be present.
- Big Dick Richie: All right, that's it.
- Mike: What are you? Yo, what are you doing?
- Tito: iPhone went bye phone!
- Mike: Are you serious right now? What am I supposed to do? I should chuck your big ass right off this f***ing truck.
- Big Dick Richie: That's the Mikey I remember. Look, if you ain't ready to bright it old school this weekend, then you need to hop it off this food truck right now.
- Mike: Why do you think I came this weekend?
- Big Dick Richie: I don't know, man. It's been a long time. But I do know this, you better be ready to follow my ass down the rabbit hole, brother. I'm talking out of body, baby. Astro-projection! Tobias, we're going to Mad Mary's.
- Tobias: Hell yeah!
- Big Dick Richie: Nobody, nobody messes with the mojo on the last ride!
- Mike: I mean, if this really is our last ride, what if we make up some new routines?
- Channing Tatum as "Magic Mike" Lane
- Matt Bomer as Ken
- Joe Manganiello as Big Dick Richie
- Kevin Nash as Tarzan
- Adam Rodríguez as Tito
- Gabriel Iglesias as Tobias
- Andie MacDowell as Nancy
- Amber Heard as Zoe
- Jada Pinkett Smith as Rome
- Elizabeth Banks as Paris
- Donald Glover as Andre
- Michael Strahan as Augustus
- Stephen "tWitch" Boss as Malik
- Lindsey Moser as Smiling Cashier
- Brandon Richardson as Scorpio
- Billy Reilich as Fireman
- Brandon Cyrus
- Christian Boeving
- Dmitry Steesy