Amber Laura Heard (born April 22, 1986) is an American actress and model.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I don't label myself one way or another—I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. I love who I love; it's the person that matters.
- As quoted in "5 Things You Should Know About Amber Heard", Time (January 19, 2014).
- I was given a script, then given new versions of the script that had taken away scenes that had action in it, that depicted my character and another character — without giving any spoilers away — two characters fighting with one another. They basically took a bunch out of my role. They just removed a bunch.
- Hibberd, James (May 17, 2022). "Amber Heard Says 'Aquaman 2' Role Reduced Due to Depp Allegations". The Hollywood Reporter.
- I don't presume the average person should know those things. And so I don't take it personally. But even somebody who is sure I'm deserving of all this hate and vitriol, even if you think that I'm lying, you still couldn't look me in the eye and tell me that you think on social media there's been a fair representation.
- "Heard says online 'hate and vitriol' during Depp trial not 'fair'". France 24. Agence France-Presse. June 13, 2022.
- You cannot tell me that you think that this has been fair. I don’t blame them. I actually understand. He’s a beloved character and people feel they know him. He’s a fantastic actor.
- Sabur, Rozina (June 14, 2022). "Amber Heard says jury fell for Johnny Depp's 'fantastic' acting". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- Absolutely. I love him. I loved him with all my heart, and I tried the best I could to make a deeply broken relationship work. And I couldn’t. I have no bad feelings or ill will toward him at all. I know that might be hard to understand or it might be really easy to understand, if you’ve ever loved anybody.
- Lampen, Claire (June 15, 2022). "Amber Heard Says She Still Has Love for Johnny Depp". The Cut.