Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch
2005 direct-to-video Disney animated comedy-drama film directed by Michael LaBash and Tony Leondis
- Directed by Michael LaBash and Tony Leondis. Written by Michael LaBash, Tony Leondis, Eddie Guzelian, and Alexa Junge.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [to Stitch, after he dies] I kept saying how I needed you. But you needed me more. You're my 'ohana, Stitch, and I'll always love you. [holds Stitch and breaks down in tears]
- Nani: David! You remember my AUNT Pleakley and UNCLE Jumba, right?
- David Kawena: Uhm...
- Nani: [sotto, singsong voice] Say something.
- David Kawena: Uhh…nice hat?
- Agent Pleakley: Why thank you, DAVID. See? Uncle Jumba said it made me look top-heavy!
- Dr. Jumba Jookiba: Aunt Pleakley wanted the truth!
- Agent Pleakley: What we want and what we need are two entirely different things. You know what they say, men are from Mars and women are from Venus, though actually, in our case…
- Dr. Jumba Jookiba: Now his circuits are going haywire.
- Agent Pleakley: That's why he was freaking out.
- Dr. Jumba Jookiba: He can't control it. lf it continues, his circuits will burn themselves out like supernova!
- Agent Pleakley: Can you...Can you fix him?
- Dr. Jumba Jookiba: I must? or my little Stitch will shut down......for good.
- Stitch: Leave me alone!
- Lilo: [pointing her finger at Stitch] I'm not touching you.
- Stitch: She's touching me. She's touching me!
- Lilo: I'm not touching you.
- Stitch: AH, YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!!
- Lilo: Not touching.
- Stitch: TOUCHING ME!!!
- Lilo: It's free air.