Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde
2003 film by Charles Herman-Wurmfeld
- Directed by Charles Herman-Wurmfeld. Based on the novel by Amanda Brown. Written by Kate Kondell.
- This is just like CSpan, except I'm not bored.
- Oooooh! Nice briefcase!
- I didn't know I could be this happy without incurring credit card debt!
- Paulette, I taught Bruiser to shop online, I think I can handle congress.
- I have always respected redheads as members of a hair color minority.
- So speak up, America. Speak up for the home of the brave. Speak up for the land of the free gift with purchase. Speak up, America! Speak up!
- Who's ready to discharge?! Or petition a bill...or whatever!
- Oh My God! you look like the Fourth of July! Makes me want a hot dog real bad!
- Or something really classy-like white leather! I'll call the guy who did my car seats!
- Her Beagle's name is Dolly Madison, which was my grandma's stripper name!
- Don't worry Bob I'll get her. And her little dog too.
- Snaps for Congresswoman Hauser!
- V.E.R.S.A.C.E. tagline on website: We test makeup on animals, so you don't have to.
- Lady at Versace: You've got the wrong Versace.
- Dog Spa receptionist: Your dogs are gay!
- Timothy McGinn: Write a bill, Britney.
- Emmett: Elle I don't care where I marry just as long as I do. I do... I do... feels good.
- Emmett: You know what I thought when I first met you?
- Elle: God, that woman wears a lot of pink?
- Emmett: You fall asleep during the West Wing.
- Elle: Yea, but have you seen what they're wearing?
- Elle: Hello, Patriots! I don't think I've been this excited since Gucci became a publicly-traded company.
- Timothy McGinn: Oh my God, it's capitol Barbie.
- Reena: She's so... shiny.
- Elle: Ughhh. All day long I felt like white open-toed shoes after Labor Day.
- Sid: I hate that feeling, whatever that means.
- Congresswoman: [looking over her new hairdo] You have the full support of the Sunshine State!
- Paulette: Thank you Ohio!
- Paulette: Ooh... the bend and snap! I did that last night naked.
- Serena: You didn't.
- Paulette: I busted a window.
- Elle (In a speech): Speak up, America!
- Reena (watching Elle on TV): It's time for me to speak up! I think Timothy is smokin'! (jumps on Timothy and knocks him to the ground, kissing him)
- Bigger. Bolder. Blonder
- This summer. . . justice is blonde.
- Join the party!
- Reese Witherspoon - Elle Woods
- Sally Field - Rep. Victoria Rudd
- Regina King - Grace Rossiter
- Jennifer Coolidge - Paulette
- Bruce McGill - Stanford Marks
- Dana Ivey - Congresswoman Libby Hauser
- Mary Lynn Rajskub - Reena Giuliani
- Jessica Cauffiel - Margot
- Alanna Ubach - Serena McGuire
- J Barton - Timothy McGinn
- Stanley Anderson - Michael Blaine
- Bruce Thomas - UPS Guy
- Bob Newhart - Sid Post
- Luke Wilson - Emmett Richmond
- Ruth Williamson - Madeline Kroft