Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time
Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time (also known as Kim Possible Movie: A Sitch in Time) is a 2003 American made-for-TV animated film by Walt Disney Television. It is the first film based on the original television series Kim Possible, about a crime-fighting high-school cheerleader named Kim Possible, who battles a band of time-traveling criminals. The film was directed by Steve Loter for the Disney Channel. It contains elements of action, comedy, and science fiction, and was created with a mix of traditional and computer-generated animation.
- Ron, I couldn't save the world without you.
- AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE GIANT MONKEY!
- (to Shego) No one knocks down Bueno Nacho past, present or future.
- (Ron learns Shego is the reason his family moved to Norway) You're the reason I moved? You're the reason I've eating meat cakes?!
- You know this ancient magic stuff, it's always so complicated!
- You think you're all that... blah blah blahbitty blah.
- Waffle away, gents. I'll be getting a head. [As he jumps on Drakken and Killigan's head]
- [about Monkey Fist] He has the power of time travel, and he's late!
- [to Ron] NO TOUCHY MY MONKEY!
- Mr. Stoppable: Ronald, let's move!
- Ron: [saddened] Well, Kim. I guess... I guess, this is it.
- Kim: [equally saddened] Yeah, yeah. I... I guess.
- [Rufus cries. Kim hands Ron a Kimmunicator]
- Kim: Uh, here. I had Wade whip this up for you.
- Ron: My own Kimmunicator!
- Kim: Correction! Ronunicator! You can call me or beep me, you know, if you wanna reach me.
- Ron: [emotionally] I'm not gonna cry! [Rufus cries hard] Courage, little man!
- Mr. Stoppable: [honks the truck horn] Let's go, Ronald! Four hours early for international flights!
- [Kim and Ron look at each other before sharing an emotional, tender hug]
- Ron: [while leaving] Have fun in Latin class!
- [Kim looks on saddened as her best friend enters the moving truck. Ron and Rufus wave a sad goodbye to her and Kim waves back. The truck leaves.]
- Kim: [heavy sigh] Goodbye, Ron!
- Drakken: When young Kim Possible goes on her first mission we'll make sure she fails. This time her spirit will be crushed!
- Killigan: Uh, we tried crushing her spirit. Can we nay simply crush her?
- Monkey Fist: I'm with the mad golfer on this one.
- Ron: Um, excuse me scary orb thing where are you taking us?
- Floating Robot: The attitude adjustment center.
- Kim: Isn't that the high school?
- Floating Robot: Prepare to be drained of all individuality and spirit
- Ron: Yep, high school.
- Bonnie Rockwell: Our scan has picked up two troublemakers in the back row.
- Ron Stoppable: I wonder what they do with troublemakers?
- [wrist-cuffs & foot-cuffs trap Kim & Ron]
- Ron Stoppable: Hey, hey, hey! High school never had to resort to this sort of thing!
- [Obedience collars emerge from the seatbacks]
- Kim: Or that sort of thing!
- Bonnie Rockwaller: Obedience collars; you'll learn to love them. Not that you'll have a choice.
- Rufus 3000 [in front of an audience of future Rufuses]: Rufus prime, what is the meaning of life?
- Rufus: ...uh, cheeeeese!
- [audience applauds]
- An audience Rufus: [to neighbor] You owe me a buck.
- Christy Carlson Romano as Kimberly Ann "Kim" Possible
- Will Friedle as Ronald "Ron" Stoppable
- Dakota Fanning as Preschool Kim
- Harrison Fahn as Preschool Ron
- Nancy Cartwright as Rufus
- Michael Dorn as Rufus 3000
- Tahj Mowry as Wade Load
- Michael Clarke Duncan as Future Wade
- Nicole Sullivan as Shego
- John DiMaggio as Dr. Drakken
- Tom Kane as Monkey Fist
- Brian George as Duff Killigan
- Gary Cole as Dr. James Timothy Possible
- Jean Smart as Dr. Ann Possible
- Shaun Fleming as Jim and Tim Possible
- Freddie Prinze Jr. as Future Jim and Future Tim Possible
- Raven-Symoné as Monique
- Vivica A. Fox as Future Monique
- Kirsten Storms as Bonnie Rockwaller
- Kelly Ripa as Future Bonnie Rockwaller
- Frank Welker as animals' vocal effects (uncredited)