Canadian actor, producer and musician
Keanu Charles Reeves (born September 2, 1964) is a Canadian actor, director, producer and musician.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I like to be with my partner in the bed, to ride my Norton - and maybe it doesn't like me, and that's why I'm on the floor so often -, to play sports, to be with my friends and chat. And nature. It's wonderful to be lost in the desert, or between the waves over a surf board. I'm a life lover.
- Grief changes shape, but it never ends. People have a misconception that you can deal with it and say, ‘It’s gone, and I’m better.’ They’re wrong. When the people you love are gone, you’re alone.
- When we are uncomfortable or anything unpleasant happens, we look to take refuge in something. Usually, we turn to food, alcohol, sex, drugs, money, power, or relationships. But none of these things give us the lasting protection or satisfaction you're looking for. When you understand you can't find lasting happiness in Samsara, then the desire to find true refuge becomes strong. In Buddhism, we take refuge in the three jewels—the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha. The Buddha is like the doctor who understands your disease and knows how to treat it; the Dharma, his teachings, is the medicine he prescribes; and the Sangha is the spiritual community that helps you to take the medicine. To take refuge is to finally seek protection from suffering in a way that can really help you. When we think about the ultimate nature of reality and what causes us to suffer—this is the true meaning of refuge.
- Your Value Doesn't Decrease Based On Someone's Inability To See Your Worth.
- Life is, life has a value even in loneliness and tears. Tears mean you still feel, you hope, you breathe, you hear, you see, you touch, you simply be. Being has meaning. For everyone. Love is, love has a value even in loneliness and tears. Heart has no borders as The Never-ending Universe. There is enough selflove for everyone as it is in the air. Breath in, close your eyes, breathe out, open your eyes and you will see the beauty of life and the power of love.
And one day one man and one woman meet face to face and ...