Austrian politician (ÖVP), former Member of National Council of Austria and former Federal Interior Minister of Austria
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Bulgaria visit is a signal that Austria will support any country affected by the alternative routes of refugees
- Austrian Federal Minister of the Interior Johanna Mikl-Leitner will come (as of March 12, 2016) on a short visit to Bulgaria on Saturday, accompanied by Hans Peter Doskozil, Austria's Federal Minister of Defence, quoted on Focus-fen.net, "Austria Interior Minister Johanna Mikl-Leitner: Bulgaria visit is a signal that Austria will support any country affected by the alternative routes of refugees", March 12, 2016.
- This alliance of reason has so far provided the decisive contribution to preserve stability and order for the people in Europe
- Mikl-Leitner said in reference to the Balkan countries along the route to the recent immigrant crisis, quoted on Newsweek, "BALKAN ROUTE WILL STAY CLOSED 'PERMANENTLY', SAYS AUSTRIA", March 10, 2016.
- I am extremely critical. I am seriously wondering whether we are taking ourselves and our values seriously or if we are throwing them overboard.
- Austria's interior minister hit out on Thursday about a proposed deal between the European Union and Turkey on migrants and refugees, saying Europe was in danger of "throwing its values overboard", quoted on Thelocal.at, "Austria 'extremely critical' of EU-Turkey migrant deal", March 10, 2016.