American former porn actress who converted to Judaism
How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale (2004) edit
by Jenna Jameson and Neil Strauss ISBN 0060539097
- Making eye contact during rough sex is roughly the equivalent of trying to read Dostoyevsky on a rollercoaster.
- I know that when I do get pregnant, I won't step one foot in the adult industry again.
- Though watching porn may seem degrading to some women, the fact is that it's one of the few jobs for women where you can get to a certain level, look around, and feel so powerful, not just in the work environment but as a sexual being. So, fuck Gloria Steinem.
- To this day, I can't watch my own sex scenes.
About Jenna Jameson edit
- If she feels so powerful as a sexual being, why can't she watch her own sex scenes? If her work environment is so satisfying, why does she say that if she had a daughter, she would lock her in the house before she'd let her get involved in the sex industry? Why does she refer to her vagina as a 'ding-ding'? I'm not sure any of this is Gloria Steinem's fault.