Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
1993 film by Adam Marcus
Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday is a 1993 slasher film in which serial killer Jason Voorhees' supernatural origins are revealed. The film is the ninth installment of the Friday the 13th film series.
- Directed by Adam Marcus. Written by Jay Huguely and Dean Lorey.
- I'll take a Voorhees burger and a side of Jason fingers.
- [after witnessing Jason being blown up and the FBI thinking he's finally dead] I don't think so.
Phil the CoronerEdit
- [into a tape recorder] My professional opinion: this guy's deader than shit. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Um, strike that last comment from the record.
- [to Jason's body] Hey, fuck. How you doing, you fat-ass, maggoty, blown-up fuck? [gives Jason's body the finger] Suck this. Suck it. You know what I'd like to do to you? I'd like to take a crap right on your fucking mask. A big old mango-sized crap.
- Robert Campbell: I'm going to say two words to you, and I want you to say the first thing that comes into your mind.
- Creighton Duke: Okay.
- Robert Campbell: Are you ready?
- Creighton Duke: Shoot.
- Robert Campbell: Jason Voorhees.
- Creighton Duke: Well, that makes me think of a little girl in a pink dress sticking a hot dog through a doughnut.
- Sheriff Ed Landis: That's my lady you're talking about.
- Creighton Duke: Well, now, see, she is only your lady 'cause she ain't had a taste of the Duke yet.
- Luke: We're going to Camp Crystal Lake.
- Steven Freeman: Oh yeah? Planning on smoking a little dope, having a little premarital sex, and getting slaughtered?
- Security Guard #2: Say, Doc! What's the verdict? Is Jason going to be getting up and walking around any time soon?
- Security Guard #1: We really nailed that fucker.
- Security Guard #2: He was nothing but a big old pussy anyway.
- Randy: Get in the fucking car, Steven.
- Steven Freeman: You get in the car.
- Randy: You want me to cuff you?
- Steven Freeman: What makes you think you can?
- Randy: I've got a gun.
- Steven Freeman: Fuck that, I've got a gun.
- Steven Freeman: Duke! The part about being reborn through a Voorhees woman, does it have to be a living woman?
- Creighton Duke: No...
- Steven Freeman: Duke, that thing is in the basement with Jessica's dead mother!
- Creighton Duke: Holy mother of God...[The reincarnated Jason bursts through the floor behind them]
- Jessica: Joey, please, just let me get the baby and we'll go.
- Joey B: Shut the fuck up! You're with a fucking felon!
- Shelby: Hey, Baby, watch the language.
- Joey B: Fuck you! [Jessica tries to grab the gun, causing it to misfire and hit the lights] Now look what you fucking done!
- Jessica: [shouts] Give me the baby, Joey!
- Joey B: [shouts] Fuck you!
- Creighton Duke: It was Jason that killed Diana.
- Steven Freeman: What did you say?
- Creighton Duke: There's only one way to put an end to that devil and they don't know the way.
- Steven Freeman: And you do? Tell me.
- Creighton Duke: Information like that is very expensive.
- Steven Freeman: What's your price?
- Creighton Duke: I think you're too much of a coward to afford it.
- Steven Freeman: Try me.
- Creighton Duke: Give me your hand.
- Steven Freeman: What?
- Creighton Duke: Your hand. Give it to me. See, everything and everyone has a price. And the cost of this is very, very high. Are you ready to pay?
- Steven Freeman: What's the price?
- Creighton Duke: Are you ready to pay?
- Steven Freeman: Yes.
- [Duke breaks Steven's finger]
- Steven Freeman: Oh, fuck!
- Creighton Duke: The only way to kill Jason Voorhees is to destroy his heart. And there's only one person who can do that now that Diana's dead. Her daughter.
- Steven Freeman: Jessica?
- Creighton Duke: And he will try to get to her before she can get to him.
- Steven Freeman: What does he want?
- Creighton Duke: Same thing he wanted her mother for.
- Steven Freeman: What?
- Creighton Duke: You want information? You gotta pay.
- Steven Freeman: Come on.
- Creighton Duke: Your hand. Are you ready to pay?
- Steven Freeman: Yes.
- Creighton Duke: Are you sure?
- Steven Freeman: Yes.
- [Duke breaks Steven's other finger]
- Steven Freeman: Oh, jeez!
- Creighton Duke: Those FBI idiots destroyed Jason's body, so now he needs a new one. The ones he's jumping in and out of, they can't last. They get diseased, he gets weak. Jason needs to be reborn again and he needs Jessica to do it.
- Steven Freeman: Why Jessica?
- Creighton Duke: Now, see, that is a very, very expensive question, boy. And I don't think you've got what it takes to pay the price.
- [gives his hand to Duke]
- Steven Freeman: Tell me.
- Creighton Duke: This one's on the house. In a Voorhees was he born. Through a Voorhees may he be reborn. And only by the hands of a Voorhees will he die. Jason had a sister, your girlfriend's mother, Diana. Now that she's dead, he has only two blood relatives left in the world with the power to kill him or make him reborn: Jessica and her baby.
- Steven Freeman: I've gotta get out of here, gotta protect them.
- Creighton Duke: The only way to do that is to kill Jason, and you can't, but Jessica can. Tell Jessica about her birthright. Make her believe you. Go to the Voorhees' house. Find proof. Because if you don't, Jason will kill her. And your baby.
- Steven Freeman: Now, you think I killed Robert back there, right? There's no way he could've lived, right? I just ran the fucker over, right?
- Jessica Kimble: Steven...
- Steven Freeman: Just tell me, did I kill him or not?
- Jessica Kimble: Yes, you killed him.
- Steven Freeman: Wrong. He is not dead and that is not Robert. Jess, I did not kill your mother. Yesterday, Josh, or someone that looked like Josh, killed her. After she blew off the back of his head. I stabbed him with a poker right through the heart, and the son of a bitch still lived.
- Evil has finally found a home.
- Jason goes to hell, and he's NOT coming back!
- Horror, has many faces... death, wears many different masks... but pure evil, wears only one... and this is your final chance, to see it.
- The creator of the first returns to bring you the last
- Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday at Rotten Tomatoes
|Friday the 13th franchise|
|Films|| Friday the 13th (1980) · Part 2 (1981) · Part III (1982) · The Final Chapter (1984) · A New Beginning (1985) · Jason Lives (1986) · The New Blood (1988) · Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) · |
Jason Goes to Hell (1993) · Jason X (2001) · Freddy vs. Jason (2003) · Friday the 13th (2009)
|Television||Friday the 13th: The Series (1987–1990)|
|Comics||Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash (2007–2008) · Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors (2009)|
|Related||Last words in Friday the 13th films · A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise|