Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives
1986 film by Tom McLoughlin
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Now you listen to me. I'm sorry about what happened to you and your folks years ago, but no one in Forest Green wants to be reminded of what that maniac did here. That's why we changed the name! People want to forget this was Crystal Lake! They don't need some kid stirring up Jason stuff again! Now you just lie down and get some rest. And in the morning I'll call that clinic.
- I was going to call that clinic and have them collect your hide, but I don't want you around here any longer poisoning my daughter or anyone else with your warped sense of humor!
- We're going to escort you to the edge of our jurisdiction. Then we will say goodbye and never see you around here again. Do we understand each other?
- Like the sign says, you are now leaving Forest Green! Don't forget to buckle up!
- [talking to Sheriff Garris on the phone] You'd better get the hell over here! I just found what's left of those camp counselors, and it looks like someone did it using Jason's old M.O.!
- Jason's alive! He killed my friend, and now he's coming for me!
- Jason's alive. We dug up his body. I was going to cremate him.
- They have to be warned, Sheriff. Jason will return to the area that's familiar. No matter what you call it, it's still Camp Crystal Lake to him!
- Jason, come on!! Come and get me!! It's me you want, remember?!!
- Allen Hawes: I don't know how you talked me into this, Tommy. Hell, I must be crazy! You know, if the institution ever found out about this, they would haul our butts back in in straitjackets, permanent!
- Tommy Jarvis: You didn't have to come, Hawes. This is between me and Jason.
- Hawes: I know, I know, I know. But I still don't get the therapy here. All you need to know is Jason's dead, right? Seeing his corpse ain't gonna stop the hallucinations!
- Jarvis: Seeing it won't, but destroying it will. Jason belongs in hell... and I'm going to see that he gets there.
- Sheriff Garris: Aren't you that kid whose mother and friends were killed by that maniac?
- Tommy Jarvis: Yeah, yeah. Jason murdered them, and...!
- Garris: You've been in some psychiatric clinic ever since, haven't you?
- Sheriff Garris: [referring to Tommy Jarvis] Iron this punk!
- Tommy Jarvis: No way! You gotta listen to me! Jason is coming here; he's after me! I tried to destroy him, but I screwed up!
- Deputy Rick: You got that right, punk!
- Sheriff Garris: Either you get some sleep, or I'm gonna come in there and put you out.
- Tommy Jarvis: You're gonna be sorry you didn't listen to me.
- Sheriff Garris: You're gonna be sorry if you don't shut up.
- Deputy Rick: Take a nap, Junior!
- [Megan Garris is talking to Cort and Sissy about Tommy Jarvis]
- Megan Garris: Maybe he was telling the truth. Just because our parents keep telling us that Jason was only a legend doesn't mean it wasn't true. What if he did come back here, looking for the camp counselor that caused him to drown as a boy, searching for the one that decapitated his vengeful mother? And you do know what today's date is, don't you? And I can think of only one thing even more terrifying.
- Cort: What? [Megan points at the school bus filled with kids] Yay, the kids are here.
- Female bus driver: Here they are, and they're all yours!
- Sissy: I think I'd rather deal with old Jason.
- Deputy Rick: [points a loaded gun at Tommy Jarvis] Freeze it, psycho!
- Sheriff Garris: Now see what you've done. You made my deputy draw his revolver! He's been dying to try out his new mail-order laser scope!
- Deputy Rick: Wherever the red dot goes, you bang!
- Sheriff Garris: It seems your boyfriend wants people to start believing that Jason has returned!
- Megan Garris: I thought Jason was just a legend.
- Sheriff Garris: That's right. Only Tommy wants to prove the legend is true. Now you stay put, and I'm not kidding!
- Tommy Jarvis: The only way to stop Jason now is to return him to his original resting place... where he drowned in 1957.
- Megan Garris: Lake Forest Green?
- Jarvis: Crystal Lake... where this nightmare began.
- Nothing this evil ever dies.
- Kill or be killed.
- Thom Mathews as Tommy Jarvis
- Jennifer Cooke as Megan Garris
- David Kagen as Sheriff Mike Garris
- Renée Jones as Sissy Baker
- Kerry Noonan as Paula
- Darcy DeMoss as Nikki
- Tom Fridley as Cort
- Alan Blumenfeld as Larry
- Matthew Faison as Stan
- Ann Ryerson as Katie
- Tony Goldwyn as Darren
- Nancy McLoughlin as Lizbeth
- Ron Palillo as Allen Hawes
- C. J. Graham/Dan Bradley as Jason Voorhees
- Vincent Guastaferro as Deputy Rick Cologne
- Michael Swan as Officer Pappas
- Courtney Vickery as Nancy
- Whitney Rydbeck as Roy
- Bob Larkin as Martin
- Wallace Merck as Burt
- Justin Nowell as Billy
- Roger Rose as Steven
- Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives at Rotten Tomatoes
|Friday the 13th franchise|
|Films|| Friday the 13th (1980) · Part 2 (1981) · Part III (1982) · The Final Chapter (1984) · A New Beginning (1985) · Jason Lives (1986) · The New Blood (1988) · Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) · |
Jason Goes to Hell (1993) · Jason X (2001) · Freddy vs. Jason (2003) · Friday the 13th (2009)
|Television||Friday the 13th: The Series (1987–1990)|
|Comics||Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash (2007–2008) · Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors (2009)|
|Related||Last words in Friday the 13th films · A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise|