Jammu and Kashmir
Wikimedia disambiguation page
Jammu and Kashmir is an erstwhile state or province of India. It enjoyed special privileges under Article 370 of the Constitution of India. However in 2021 it was divided into three separate territories, namely "Jammu", "Kashmir" and "Ladakh". Thereby it lost its special status, which was criticised by India’s arch rival Pakistan.
|This article related to India is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I have resolved the Kashmir issue by walking in the steps of Sardar Patel.
- Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir has given us nothing except separatism, corruption and family rule.
- Narendra Modi, "Speech". Indian Express. 8 August 2019.
- Everyone wants Kashmir but no one wants Kashmiris. Isn’t it a miracle?
- Fatimah Asghar in If They Come For Us