Iron Man: Armored Adventures
2009 French animated series
Iron, Forged in Fire Pt. 1Edit
Iron, Forged in Fire Pt. 2Edit
Secrets and LiesEdit
- Tony: hi. I'm Tony
- Gene: Your dad keeps a diary?
- Tony: Yeah, I know. It's kind of old school
- ’’’Gene’’’: Oh Ok. So do your dad go school or what.
- Tony: The Tomorrow Academy, on the East Side
- Gene: No kidding! That's where I'm enrolling
- Tony: That's cool! We'll be classmates. Maybe I'll see you around
- Gene: Maybe
- Tony: Rhodey, Rhodey! If you're mad at me. We can just talk it out.
- Rhodey: so you don’t know who the Mandarin is
- Tony: Yes I do know it’s Gene. I’m I right
- Pepper: Uh, what's with the books? I thought you didn't do the whole "Book thing" *smirks*
- Tony: Yeah, I went to this crazy place called, called a...
- Rhodey: A library?
- Tony: That’s the one that I’m going to say Rhodey.
- [In a warehouse]
- Soldier: Look! Just shut up okay?
- Tony: Sorry! I'm just saying that energy right by your brain can't be good. You get headaches?
- Rhodey: I'll pilot the armor back...after you say it. Say it!
- Tony: *sighs* Thank you for saving us all Rhodey. Your my hero
- ’’’Rhodey’’’ That is right, I am a hero.
- Gene: Don't worry, he's gonna be okay.
- Tony: Yeah, next time I want to be rescued by cottonball man.
- [Agent Potts walking among the docks,listening to his daughter chattering indisctinctly over his cell phone]
Agent Potts: Pepper ... Uh hu. ... M-hm. ... Pepper, will you - M-hm. Pepper. Pepper! You can't come. We can't team up. You can't have any weapons - especially a tear gas grenade! I can't tell you where I am, and no, I can't tell you what I'm working on!
[Pepper chattering indisctinctly over the phone]
Agent Potts: What?! No!! There isn't a bomb that needs defusing! Don't you have homework to do!?
Iron Man vs. the Crimson DynamoEdit
- Tony: It's not fair, there's no way my dad would know that Stane would turn his company evil, that his work would end up on the streets.
- Rhodey: Tony, we'll get through this together, but maybe this is a good thing.
- Tony: What do you mean, huh?
- Rhodey: I mean, you're pushing yourself too hard, starting to neglect things.
- Tony: You know what happens when I don't push myself, people die.
- Pepper: Tony, that's...that's too much pressure to put on yourself.
- Tony: GET OUT!!!!
- ’’’all’’’: ‘’’ all right Tony we’re leaving...