Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (also known internationally as Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation), or just simply known as Hotel Transylvania 3, is a 2018 American 3D computer animated comedy film and a sequel to Hotel Transylvania 2, with its director, Gennedy Tartakovsky returning for the film. The film is produced by Sony Pictures Animation and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It also features Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Selena Gomez, Kevin James, Fran Drescher, Steve Buscemi, Molly Shannon, Sadie Sandler, David Spade, Keegan-Michael Key, Asher Blinkoff, Mel Brooks, Sunny Sandler and Joe Whyte – while Chris Parnell, who was the voice of the Fly from the first 2 films, voices Stan... with Genndy Tartakovsky replacing Jonny Solomon as Blobby – reprising their roles. New additions to the cast including Jim Gaffigan, Kathryn Hahn, Joe Jonas and Chrissy Teigen.
The film was released on July 13, 2018.
- I don't say "blah, blah-blah"!
- [from the trailer] Oh, no. Blobby's gonna puke.
- Don't say a word or I'll haunt your dreams!
- [Ericka: It's time to start a new legacy!] A monster/human legacy.
- FIRE BAD!!
- Did you guys hear that? He actually said "blah, blah-blah".
- Hey, Murray. Here may be from Egypt, but you're the one in denial! Ha-ha-ha! Did you guys get that?
- [imitating Drac] "Don't worry, I'm over here. Blah, blah-blah!"
- I could not be more happy to welcome you all to our first ever monster cruise!
- You were so right, great-grandfather Van Helsing. Monsters are disgusting.
- [about Drac] Don't worry, great-grandfather. I won't try to kill him, I will kill him.
- Aww, what a cute family. What?! No it's not! Dracula bad, Dracula bad!
- The food here is to die for.
- I've got to be a little more careful. I mean, how many times can you save my life, right?
- No, I could never be with someone like you. I could never be with a monster!
- [to her great-grandfather, Abraham] You can't do this! You're wrong about monsters! Dracula, he saved my life!
- I'm so sorry, Drac. I was trying to kill you this whole time, but then I realized how wrong I was, how wrong all of this is… and then I... I zinged!
- It's time to start a new legacy! [Drac: A monster/human legacy.]
- Oh, why… are you going to suck out my blood? Blah, blah-blah!
- [about Ericka] I'm telling you, Johnny, there is something about that woman I don't trust.
- DJ Johnny in the house.
- [after Drac tampers with his DJ music to escape Frank's cousin] Whoa! The DJ booth is a sacred space!
- [to Mavis about Drac] You nailed, honey. Your dad is gonna love this. Best Summer vacation ever!
- [to Mavis, after she ate a chip with guacamole covered with garlic and farted] Aww! That was a cute toot, honey!
- Everybody just please watch the hair. Watch the hair!!
- [to Frank] Oh, no, you don't. Last time you gambled, you lost an arm and a leg, literately.
- [greeting the passengers of the train] Good evening. I am Professor Abraham Van Helsing. That's right, one of the Van Helsings!
- [after thinking he killed Drac and Ericka] Well, I guess the legacy ends with me. That's an awkward ending.
- [playing the evil music] Listen to the melody of your destruction.
- This is Bob. Say "hi", Bob.
- Tinkles: Hi, Bob.
- Sunny: Fish.
- [after Drac escapes from Frank's cousin... due to her huge arm]
- Frank: What's the matter, Drac, you didn't like her?
- Griffin: No offense, but you can't be too picky. You haven't had a date in 100 years.
- Drac: Look, guys, I appreciate your concerns, but it's not up to me. You only zing once, and I did.
- Griffin: Times have changed, buddy. You can even find someone to zing with on your phone now.
- Drac: What, really? Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I'm far too busy. [leaves while taking out his phone] I have Mavis and Dennis, and the hotel and blah, blah, blah.
- Frank: [to Griffin and Murray] Um, did you guys hear that? He actually said "blah, blah-blah".
- Drac: I don't say "blah, blah-blah"!
- Mavis: What was that about?
- Johnny: You mean your Dad's date?
- Mavis: It wasn't a date, it was "work stuff".
- Johnny: Uh-huh…
- Mavis: I'm telling you, Johnny, there is something about that woman I don't trust.
- Johnny: But you want your dad to be happy, right?
- Mavis: Yes. Just not with her.
- Johnny: Ohh! Heads up, honey! This guac is loaded with garlic.
- Mavis: Garlic? [eats a chip with guacamole covered with garlic and farted]
- Johnny: Aww! That was a cute toot, honey! [Mavis looks embarrassed]
- The Kraken: There's a place, you gotta be.
1,000 leagues beneath the sea, and it's waitin' over here for you and me.
Gonna take you for a ride, but first you gotta come inside.
Get ready for the party's on tonight!
- King Neptune statue: Welcome to Atlantis.
- Kraken: So, relax and just unwind.
Leave your worries all behind, and get ready for the party is on tonight!
So get ready, it's party time…! [winks]
- Van Helsing: Well, I guess the legacy ends with me. That's an awkward ending.
- Ericka: Nope! It's time to start a new legacy!
- Drac: A monster/human legacy.
- Abraham's formal archenemy / Vlad's son / Bernie's nephew / Lydia and Gene's young brother / Martha's husband / Mavis' dad / Klaus' uncle / Melly, Simon, William and Johnny's vampire dad-in-law / Dennis' vampire grandpa / Troy, Connor and Parker's vampire granduncle / Ericka's future vampire husband / Frank, Griffin, Murray and Wayne's vampire friend
- Wendy, Hank and Pedro's vampire friend / Drac and late Martha's daughter / Gene and Lydia's niece / Johnny's vampire wife / Bernie's grandniece / Dennis' vampire mom / Troy, Connor and Parker's vampire aunt / Klaus' cousin / Mike and Linda's vampire daughter-in-law / Simon, William and Melly's vampire sister-in-law / Vlad's granddaughter / Ericka's future vampire stepdaughter
- Kathryn Hahn - Ericka Van Helsing
- Abraham's great granddaughter / Drac(ula)'s new future human and second wife / Mavis' future human stepmom / Johnny, Simon, William and Melly's future stepmom-in-law / Dennis' future human step-grandma / Lydia, Gene, Mike and Linda's sister-in-law / Vlad's future human daughter-in-law / Bernie's human niece-in-law / Troy, Connor and Parker's step-grandaunt / Eunice, Wanda and Crystal's new human best friend
- Jim Gaffigan - Professor Abraham Van Helsing
- Ericka's great-grandfather / Drac(ula), Frank(enstein), Griffin, Murray and Wayne's (formal) archenemy
- Andy Samberg - Johnny Loughran
- Ericka's future stepson-in-law / Lydia and Gene's human nephew-in-law / Vlad's human grandson-in-law / Troy, Connor and Parker's uncle / Klaus' human cousin-in-law / Mavis' human husband / Bernie's human grandnephew-in-law / Mike and Linda's son / Dennis' human dad / Simon, William and Melly's brother / Human son-in-law of Drac and late Martha
- Eunice's husband / Hank's dad / Frankenlady's cousin / Drac, Griffin, Murray and Wayne's friend
- David Spade - Griffin
- Crystal's boyfriend and future husband / Drac, Frank, Murray and Wayne's invisible friend
- Keegan-Michael Key — Murray
- Drac, Frank, Griffin and Wayne's mummy friend
- Steve Buscemi - Wayne
- Wanda's husband / Winnie and Sunny's dad(dy) / Drac, Frank, Griffin and Murray's werewolf friend
- Fran Drescher - Eunice
- Wanda's best friend / Frank's wife / Hank's mom / Frankenlady's cousin-in-law / Crystal and Ericka's new best friend
- Sadie Sandler - Winnie
- Wayne and Wanda's daughter / Sunny's older sister / Dennis' crush
- Genndy Tartakovsky - Blobby, Blob Baby and Blob Pup
- Jonny Solomon (previously)
- Asher Blinkoff — Dennis Dracula-Loughran
- Ericka's future step-grandson / Mavis and Johnny's son / Winnie's crush / Bernie's great grandnephew / Troy, Connor and Parker's first cousin / Melly, Simon and William's nephew / Vlad's great-grandson / Lydia and Gene's grandnephew / Klaus' second cousin / Grandson of Linda, Mike, Drac and late Martha
- Molly Shannon - Wanda
- Eunice's best werewolf friend / Wayne's wife / Winnie and Sunny's mom(my) / Crystal and Ericka's new best werewolf friend
- Mel Brooks - Vlad
- Ericka's future vampire father-in-law / Bernie's brother / Dennis' vampire great grandpa / Martha's dad-in-law / Johnny, Simon, William and Melly's vampa-in-law / Linda and Mike's vampire dad-in-law / Mavis and Klaus' grandpa / Troy, Connor and Parker's vampire great granduncle / Father of Drac, Lydia and Gene
- Chrissy Teigen - Crystal the Invisible Woman
- Griffin's girlfriend and future wife / Eunice, Wanda and Ericka's best invisible friend
- Chris Parnell - Stan and the other fishmen
- Joe Jonas - The Kraken
- Joe Whyte - Tinkles/Bob
- Dennis' giant puppy
- Sunny Sandler - Sunny
- Wayne and Wanda's newborn daughter / Winnie's baby sister
- The REAL first cousin of Frank's right arm / Eunice's first cousin-in-law / Hank's second cousin
- Aaron LaPlante - Gremlins
- Michelle Murdocca - Kelsey, additional voices
- Libby Thomas Dickey - Libby
- Patrick Harpin - Austrian Boy
- Craig Kellman - Mr. Hydraberg
- Jaime Camil - El Chupacabra
- TBA - King Neptune