Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (also known internationally as Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation), or just simply known as Hotel Transylvania 3, is a 2018 American 3D computer animated comedy film and a sequel to Hotel Transylvania 2. In the film, Count Dracula and company participate in a cruise for sea-loving monsters, unaware that their boat is being commandeered by the monster-hating Van Helsing family.
- I don't say "blah, blah-blah"!
- [from the trailer] Oh, no. Blobby's gonna puke.
- Don't say a word or I'll haunt your dreams!
- [Ericka: It's time to start a new legacy!] A monster/human legacy.
- Your neck wrappings look delicious would you like to see my parts?
- Boy, that guy is annoying. Maybe one day there will be a place where monsters can go to get away from it all. Take a vacation, who knows? Maybe even get married. Wouldn't that be something?
- FIRE BAD!!
- Did you guys hear that? He actually said "blah, blah-blah".
- This is amazing. There's so much to do.
- Hey, Murray. Here may be from Egypt, but you're the one in denial! Ha-ha-ha! Did you guys get that?
- [imitating Drac] "Don't worry, I'm over here. Blah, blah-blah!"
- I could not be more happy to welcome you all to our first ever monster cruise!
- You were so right, great-grandfather Van Helsing. Monsters are disgusting.
- [about Drac] Don't worry, great-grandfather. I won't try to kill him, I will kill him.
- Aww, what a cute family. What?! No it's not! Dracula bad, Dracula bad!
- The food here is to die for.
- I've got to be a little more careful. I mean, how many times can you save my life, right?
- No, I could never be with someone like you. I could never be with a monster!
- [to her great-grandfather, Abraham] You can't do this! You're wrong about monsters! Dracula, he saved my life!
- I'm so sorry, Drac. I was trying to kill you this whole time, but then I realized how wrong I was, how wrong all of this is… and then I... I zinged!
- Oh, why… are you going to suck out my blood? Blah, blah-blah!
- [about Ericka] I'm telling you, Johnny, there is something about that woman I don't trust.
- DJ Johnny in the house.
- [after Drac tampers with his DJ music to escape Frank's cousin] Whoa! The DJ booth is a sacred space!
- [to Mavis about Drac] You nailed, honey. Your dad is gonna love this. Best Summer vacation ever!
- [to Mavis, after she ate a chip with guacamole covered with garlic and farted] Aww! That was a cute toot, honey!
- Drac! Van Halsing's beats are controlling the giant octopus thingy! If there's one thing I hate, it's an evil DJ! We need POSITIVE ENERGY!
- Get ready for a DJ Battle!
- Everybody just please watch the hair. Watch the hair!!
- [to Frank] Oh, no, you don't. Last time you gambled, you lost an arm and a leg, literally.
- [greeting the passengers of the train] Good evening. I am Professor Abraham Van Helsing. That's right, one of the Van Helsings!
- [after thinking he killed Drac and Ericka] Well, I guess the legacy ends with me. That's an awkward ending.
- [playing the evil music] Listen to the melody of your destruction.
- This is Bob. Say "hi", Bob.
- [after Drac escapes from Frank's cousin... due to her huge arm]
- Frank: What's the matter, Drac, you didn't like her?
- Griffin: No offense, but you can't be too picky. You haven't had a date in 100 years.
- Drac: Look, guys, I appreciate your concerns, but it's not up to me. You only zing once, and I did.
- Griffin: Times have changed, buddy. You can even find someone to zing with on your phone now.
- Drac: What, really? Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I'm far too busy. [leaves while taking out his phone] I have Mavis and Dennis, and the hotel and blah, blah, blah.
- Frank: [to Griffin and Murray] Um, did you guys hear that? He actually said "blah, blah-blah".
- Drac: I don't say "blah, blah-blah"!
- Mavis: What was that about?
- Johnny: You mean your Dad's date?
- Mavis: It wasn't a date, it was "work stuff".
- Johnny: Uh-huh…
- Mavis: I'm telling you, Johnny, there is something about that woman I don't trust.
- Johnny: But you want your dad to be happy, right?
- Mavis: Yes. Just not with her.
- Johnny: Ohh! Heads up, honey! This guac is loaded with garlic.
- Mavis: Garlic? [eats a chip with guacamole covered with garlic and farted]
- Johnny: Aww! That was a cute toot, honey!
- [Mavis looks embarrassed]
- The Kraken: There's a place, you gotta be.
1,000 leagues beneath the sea, and it's waitin' over here for you and me.
Gonna take you for a ride, but first you gotta come inside.
Get ready for the party's on tonight!
- King Neptune statue: Welcome to Atlantis.
- Kraken: So, relax and just unwind.
Leave your worries all behind, and get ready for the party is on tonight!
So get ready, it's party time…! [winks]
- Van Helsing: Well, I guess the legacy ends with me. That's an awkward ending.
- Ericka: Nope! It's time to start a new legacy!
- Drac: A monster/human legacy.
- Adam Sandler - Drac
- Selena Gomez - Mavis
- Kathryn Hahn - Ericka Van Helsing
- Jim Gaffigan - Professor Abraham Van Helsing
- Andy Samberg - Johnny Loughran
- Kevin James - Frank
- Keegan-Michael Key — Murray
- David Spade - Griffin
- Steve Buscemi - Wayne
- Fran Drescher - Eunice
- Sadie Sandler - Winnie
- Genndy Tartakovsky - Blobby, Blob Baby and Blob Pup
- Jonny Solomon (previously)
- Asher Blinkoff — Dennis Dracula-Loughran
- Molly Shannon - Wanda
- Mel Brooks - Vlad
- Chrissy Teigen - Crystal the Invisible Woman
- Chris Parnell - Stan and the other fishmen
- Joe Jonas - The Kraken
- Joe Whyte - Tinkles/Bob