functional programming language
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- SQL, Lisp, and Haskell are the only programming languages that I've seen where one spends more time thinking than typing.
- Philip Greenspun (2005) "How long is the average Internet discussion forum posting?" blogs.law.harvard.edu/philg. March 7, 2005. Epilogue.
- A parser for things
Is a function from strings
To lists of pairs
Of things and strings
- Graham Hutton, University of Nottingham (2007) Programming in Haskell. Cambridge University Press.(general info).
- Haskell is one of the leading languages for teaching functional programming, enabling students to write simpler and cleaner code, and to learn how to structure and reason about programs.
- Graham Hutton, University of Nottingham (2007) Programming in Haskell. Cambridge University Press.([http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh/book.html Description).
- Haskell is faster than C++, more concise than Perl, more regular than Python, more flexible than Ruby, more typeful than C#, more robust than Java, and has absolutely nothing in common with PHP.
- Audrey Tang (2005) "Perl Internationalization and Haskell: An Interview with Autrijus Tang." perl.com. By Edd Dumbill, September 8, 2005.