Eliza Patricia Dushku (born December 30, 1980) is an American actress and star of the television series Tru Calling. She is also well known for her recurring appearances on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel as Faith, the once rogue, now redeemed, Slayer.
- It's high school, man. They compare it to prison in the movie.
- Eliza Dushku Interview - "The New Guy" by Rebecca Murray and Fred Topel.
- To be honest, I haven't even seen the film yet. Tobey, if you're reading this, I apologize.
- Moxie Lady by Michael Moses
- Regarding the Spider-Man film.
- When I'm shooting, I just try to make sure I wouldn't be embarrassed of it later, because in Watertown, you don't get away with anything.
- I'd like to go back to Buffy, but I've been in a coma, I've jumped off a building, I've been in prison - how many other ways can they bring me back? But those guys are geniuses, so who knows?
- Eliza Strikes Back - Faith No More by David O'Donnell
- She would come back in Cavalry.
- Rhymes with push-koo; I always say it sounds like a breakfast cereal.
- SHE'S A GOOD GIRL AT HEART by Terry Lawson (Detroit Free Press)
- Explaining how to pronounce her name.
- It’s still a pretty sexist world out there and someone’s got to stand up and say something.
- Sometimes it feels like you’re losing, but even when you’re losing, you’re getting something.
- Eliza Dushku on Wrong Turn, Tru Calling and Buffy Your Guide, Fred Topel
- I've been getting fan mail from maximum security penitentiaries, and Death Row. What are the authorities thinking of in playing a show with young teenage girls to Death Row inmates? They write everything — disgusting things that you don't even want to know about. And they send me pictures — "Oh, here's a picture of me before I was incarcerated!" — and there's some guy sat on the sofa with a bottle of beer and a moustache, and a big gut. It's so creepy. Way more creepy than Buffy.
- I'm kind of nocturnal. I love Conan. He's the bomb. I love Howard Stern when he's being good. I'm dying to get on that show. I also watch Ally McBeal, it's cool and smart. I've always loved The Simpsons. They are such a funky family.
- When I saw Analyze This, and I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He's great. I loved Shakespeare in Love, too, and thought the whole cast in that was amazing.