- Furiae: It begins.
- Caim: [brimming with hatred] A dragon!
- Red Dragon: [when Caim raises his sword to finish off the already wounded dragon] Kill me if you desire. But you can never dirty my soul, wretched human.
- Caim: Tell me—do you still want to live, dragon?
- Red Dragon: [caught off-guard] What?
- Caim: A pact! There's no other way!
- Red Dragon: Hmph! What makes you worthy of a pact with me?
- Caim: Worthy or not, I wish to live. Despise me if you will, but I shall not die! Your answer! A pact, or…death?!
- One: We've both been rejected by the world. We both feel the same threat. And yet...here we are, fated to kill each other in the end.