Conan the Destroyer
1984 film by Richard Fleischer
- Into the boat!
- Enough talk!
- A fine magician you are! Go back to juggling apples.
- My cousin's sister's brother never said anything about bars.
- "Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms laid spread across the world. Hither came Conan the Cimerrian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler, who knows well his saga. Now, let me tell you of the days of high adventure..."
- Jehnna: I go where I feel myself led.
- Conan: So I've noticed.
- Jehnna: I suppose nothing hurts you.
- Conan: Only pain.
- Malak: I think we made the merchant angry.
- Conan: Are you surprised?
- Malak: But we didn't steal everything he had!
- Conan: We didn't have time.
- Malak: Why are they trying to kill us?
- Conan: Maybe they want to capture us, and torture us to death.
- Akiro: Death to the world.
- Conan: Life for Valeria.
- Jehnna: How do you attract a man? What I mean is, suppose you set your heart on somebody. What would you do to get him?
- Zula: Grab him! And take him!
- Jehnna: Conan! There are six of them against her!
- Conan: One, two, three... I think you're right.
- Conan: I need you.
- Akiro: I'm yours!
- The most powerful legend of all is back in a new adventure.
- The Darkest Side of Magic. The Strongest Side of Man.