College football is American football played by teams of students fielded by American universities and colleges, including United States military academies. It was the venue through which American football first gained popularity in the United States. College football remains extremely popular today among students, alumni, and other fans of the sport, particularly in the Southern and Midwestern parts of the country.
- My mom said "you are either going to be in jail, or be killed". So I decided to do something different because I didn't want to be in one of those postions, so I kind of focused on football and took off from there.
- "Iowa and Minnesota play for a pig, a statuette rendition of the actual brother of a porcine star of a Will Rogers movie. I would like to remind you that this is, on balance, a marvelous nation. "
- "It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
- "I’m like a lot of coaches. I have a lot of corny saying, but one of them is ‘there are two types of class, there’s first class and there’s no class.’
- I was tremendously honored to make the All-American team but I don't feel that I have to strain to live up to some mythical something. Yesterday's sports hero is a lot like yesterday's newspaper--you always know there's a fresh one coming tomorrow.
- When people used to see Wake Forest on the schedule, they used a pen to mark down a `W.' We're at the point now where we at least make them use a pencil.
- Culpepper, Chuck (2001-11-16). "JUST FOLLOW THE BOUNCING BALL TO PASADENA". The Oregonian.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named