Cloning refers to a process of producing genetically-identical individuals by asexual means.
- Considered contrary to the moral law, since (it is in) opposition to the dignity both of human procreation and of the conjugal union.
- Donum Vitae Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith (1987) 
- Ian Malcolm: God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.
- Ellie Sattler: Dinosaurs eat man…woman inherits the earth.
- Jurassic Park (film), screenplay by Michael Crichton and David Koepp
- Dr. Josef Mengele: Do you know what I saw on the television in my motel room at one o'clock this morning? Films of Hitler! They are showing films about the war! The movement! People are fascinated! The time is ripe! Adolf Hitler is alive! [Takes photo album and places it on his lap] This album is full of pictures of him. Bobby Wheelock and ninety-three other boys are exact genetic duplicates of him, bred entirely from his cells. He allowed me to take half a liter of his blood and a cutting of skin from his ribs. [laughs] We were in a Biblical frame of mind on the twenty-third of May 1943, at the Berghof. He had denied himself children because he knew that no son could flourish in the shadow of so godlike a father! But when he heard what was theoretically possible, that I could create one day not his son, not even a carbon-copy but another original, he was thrilled by the idea! The right Hitler for the right future! A Hitler tailor-made for the 1980s, the 1990s, 2000!
- Written by Heywood Gould, based on the novel by Ira Levin.
- Houseman: You two are an embarrassment from the 1970's. ...our country's dirty little secret. You can't be allowed to live. Well, the bombs will be dropping soon, and you two have a lot of catching up to do. Farewell.
- Metal Gear Solid written by Hideo Kojima and Tomokazu Fukushima
- She hates her own clones. She burns her own clones. Frankly, you're a career break for the right therapist.
- In this series of relics, body and flesh are there to be sold as artwork, in order to overcome the taboo of selling one's own body.
- The body of text, the bodies of letters: flesh is hereto be given to DNA analysis, taking the risk of being used in the future, and that a body, a replicant, a clone can be constructed.
- Orlan ORLAN: A Hybrid Body of Artworks edited by Simon Donger, Simon Shepherd p.47
- Rusty: Cloning? I wouldn't know anything about that, seeing as Congress has banned all cloning research in North America.
- Jackson Publick Venture Brothers The Incredible Mr. Brisby
- No doubt the person whose experimental skill will eventually bring forth a clonal baby will be given wide notoriety. But the child who grows up knowing that the world wants another Picasso may view his creator in a different light.
- Drucker: You know, we shouldn't forget that not long ago, there were almost no more fish left in the ocean and half the world's population faced the threat of hunger. Cloning technology turned that around. Extremists won't admit they'd rather people went hungry than eat cloned fish, so they yell about human cloning.
- Reporter: Do you think human cloning laws should be changed?
- Drucker: Suppose a ten-year-old boy is in the hospital, dying of liver cancer. Thanks to Dr. Weir's work, we can save that boy. In the next bed lies another ten-year-old boy whose parents love him just as much, only he has an inoperable brain tumor. You cannot clone a brain. The only way to save him would be to clone the whole person. How do you tell that boy's parents that we can save the first boy, but the research that would have saved their son wasn't done, because of a law passed by frightened politicians a decade ago?
- The Sixth Day written by Cormac and Marianne Wibberley