Broken Bridges is a 2006 American drama film. The film, a music-drama, is centered on a fading country singer's return to his hometown near a military base in Kentucky where several young men who were killed in a training exercise on the base were from. He is reunited with his former sweetheart and estranged daughter, who return to the town as well.
- Dixie Leigh Delton: [looking at the cover of a magazine] Now that's a hoe.
- Emmaline Potsam: Oh, no, honey that's a weed whacker. The hoes are in the back room.
- Dixie Rose Delton: [on why she invited Bo to stay during the funeral services] It's the Christian thing to do.
- Angela Delton: So were the Crusades!
- Angela Delton: I came out here to lay down the ground rules. One, don't speak to my parents. Two, don't speak to Dixie. And three, don't speak to me.
- Bo Price: Can I pass notes?