Ben-Hur (2016 film)
2016 film by Timur Bekmambetov
Brother against brother. Slave against empire. (taglines)
- [to Dismas] How many Romans do you even know? Have you ever had a conversation with a single one in your life? Don't spit your hate for all when you don't even know one.
- Hate, anger, fear. Those are all lies they use to turn you against each other. When you set aside the hate they force you to carry, that's when you know love is our true nature.
- Messala Severus: You should have stayed away.
- Judah Ben-Hur: You should have killed me.
- Messala Severus: I will.
- Brother against brother. Slave against empire.