Morgan Freeman (born 1 June 1937 in Memphis, Tennessee) is an American actor and film director who first became known in the American media through roles on the kids' show The Electric Company and on the soap opera Another World.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- To go somewhere and say: 'I have this really terrific movie, but I need some . . . money' - Good luck!
- Guardian interview (14 July 2000)
- I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man.
- "Freeman calls Black History Month ‘ridiculous’" (5 December 2005), Associated Press.
- We have 7 billion people on this planet. It’s not that there’s not enough room on this planet for 7 billion people, it’s that the energy needs for 7 billion people are 7 billion people’s worth of energy needs, as opposed to, say, 2 billion. Imagine how much pollution would be in the air and the oceans if there were only 2 billion people putting it in? So yeah, we’re already overpopulated.
- Daily Beast interview (28 Jan 2014)
- I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole.
- Through the Wormhole, a science documentary television series narrated and hosted by Morgan Freeman