Batwoman (TV series)
American television series
Batwoman is a TV show based on the fictional character Batwoman, a costumed crime-fighter who appears in comic books published by DC Comics.
Season 1 edit
Pilot [1.1] edit
- Catherine Hamilton-Kane: Batman gave up on us. It's been three years, Gotham. The Bat's not coming back.
- Alice: Your father doesn't want you, Kate. He shipped you away and you show up without the proper postage. Sophie is the daughter your father always wanted, not you.
- Mary Hamilton: So, I swear this began with me offering water and Band-Aids, and the next thing you know, I'm the Meredith Grey of Sherwood Forest. I'm sorry if stealing from my med school makes me a bad person.
- Kate Kane: It doesn't. It actually makes you deeper than I thought.
- Kate: Bruce gave me a great piece of advice once. 'Grow into the person you needed as a kid.
- Kate: My dad was running from his pain, but I was running, too, toward everything that didn't want me. A military academy, a private army, my own father. I spent fifteen years searching for a place I fit, and I think I've finally found it. Some see fear, others hope. I see the freedom to be myself, to play by my own rules.
The Rabbit Hole [1.2] edit
- Alice: "Tell us a story," said the March Hare. "Yes, please do," pled Alice, and so the Dormouse began "Once upon a time, there were three little sisters."
- Kate: What did you do?
- Alice: You don't remember why we'd each have to get our own waffle when we came here?
- Kate: Because you don't like to share.
- Alice: Exactly. And you are my sister, Kate!
- Kate: [voice-over] Maybe it was fate watching her drown in a river the way everyone assumed she had years ago, and maybe i was meant to stand by and watch it happen all over again. After all, my dad was right. Alice was a monster. She was a liar, a manipulator, a killer, but despite all that. She was still my sister.
- Sophie Moore: Is this you?
- Kate: What? This-this dude in the picture?
- Sophie: The person in this picture dressed as Batman who saved my life the other night. Was that you?
- Kate: Anyone who knows me knows I hate Batman.
- Sophie: So does your dad. Which would make putting on the suit makes an incredibly reckless move.
- Kate: Wasn't me. Beside, if I were going to save you in a dramatic fashion, I would totally dress as Wonder Woman.
- Luke Fox: Did you get the suit wet?
- Kate: Okay, so I couldn't find the auto-dry function.
- Luke: Yeah, because that's not a thing.
- Kate: $10.8 million suit. Kind of feels like an oversight. Just saying.
- Kate: [narrating] Luke was right, Bruce. Gotham needed something to believe in. They wanted hope just as I started to lose mine. I spent half my life looking for my sister, and today, I found someone else, someone I didn't know or recognize. For the first time in fifteen years, I felt something other than hope. I felt doubt.
- Alice: [narrating] It may have taken you years, sweet, darling Kate, but you found me eventually; even if I'm not the girl you expected me to be. I had my secrets just as you have yours. But do be careful, my dear sister. Putting on that suit and all the darkness that comes with it... makes you just as crazy as me.
Down, Down, Down [1.3] edit
- Luke: [holds up Desert Eagle] This is a Desert Eagle Mark IX .50 AE, one of the most powerful handguns in the world. It can literally blast a hole through anything. [shoots at the batsuit] Doesn't make a dent.
- Kate: Yeah, it stings a little. Just for reference.
- Kate: How do you know who he is?
- Tommy Elliot: You mean Batman? [feigning surprise] Oops! Did I say that out loud?
- Kate: How do you know that?
- Tommy: Oh, because a few months ago, I paid a man to riddle me the answer. Gotta love the honorable Bruce Wayne for designing a fail-safe so he could never become too powerful in a super-suit. Such a great guy.
- Kate: He's your best friend.
- Tommy: Yeah, he was. The bestest. Nothing could be average with Bruce. Even had to have more dead parents than me.
- Kate: Because he saved your mom's life?
- Tommy: Oh, yeah. No, I am aware. Thanks to him, instead of collecting my inheritance, I was left wiping the spittle off of a jabbering madwoman's lips for 13 years.
- Kate: You wanted him dead, why wait until he's in a bulletproof suit?
- Tommy: Because Bruce didn't ruin my life. Batman did. Do you know what it's like to have the villain of your story be the hero of your city? He is a monster who left me anchored to a repulsive, gold-digging bitch, and now he's gonna die.
- Alice: Beth is gone.
- Kate: Then why save me?
- Alice: Because I have plans for you, Kate. That and it's no fun torturing a corpse. Believe me, I've tried.
- Kate: [voiceover] Your friend Tommy wants to kill you, Bruce, and since you're not here, it looks like I'm gonna have to kick his ass on your behalf. And send a message to anyone else who'd come after you, but to do that, I need to be honest with the city that I'm not you. I'm me.
- Kate: [voiceover] I wasn't afraid of letting down the city. I was afraid of letting down you, Bruce. But whatever happens, whatever I face, it's worth it.
- Vesper Fairchild: Okay Gotham, someone just dropped a bombshell on this city, and I mean that literally. The bat is back, just curvier and sexier. So the big question, what are we calling her? Batlady? Batchick? Talk to me Gotham, we need a name!
- Sophie: Batwoman.
Who Are You? [1.4] edit
- Kate: [voice-over] A wise woman once said "hurt me with the truth, don't comfort me with a lie." Yes, Bruce, I'm quoting Rihanna. Because I'm not a liar, I have never hidden who I am. I came out when Brad Morrison taught all the kids at school that I was gay. I said "yeah... and?" Then punched him. Ever since then, I've been out and proud as long as I can remember. So how the hell am I supposed to wake up every morning and hide who I am?
- Magpie: Do we have to be on opposite sides? Birds of a feather should flock together.
- Batwoman: I'm allergic to feathers.
- Luke: Maybe you angled it wrong.
- Kate: Maybe it's broken.
- Luke: It's not broken.
- Kate: If it worked, I would've caught it.
- Luke: Did you try flipping your wrist back with a snap...
- Kate: You're batsplaining!
- Kate: How did Bruce make living a double life look so easy?
- Luke: Oh, he didn't. He was miserable.
- Kate: Bruce Wayne? Guy had three Ferraris and slept with half of Gotham.
- Kate: [voice-over] Lies don't make anyone comfortable, especially the one telling them, but no one said anything about this job being comfortable. If I'm going to embrace the Bat, then I'm going to have to embrace hiding a part of myself from the outside world. Living this double life is a sacrifice, but our city is worth it.
Mine Is a Long and Sad Tale [1.5] edit
- Luke: I'll look into whatever the hell she could be using the skin for if you remind me to clear my image search history.
- Kate: Bruce doesn't have night-vision goggles?
- Luke: Batman doesn't do goggles.
- Alice: You're not asking the right questions, Kate. What is my evil plan? Who am I targeting next? How am i going to do it? When you really need to be asking why? Why am I like this?
- Alice: Well, it all began with an unfortunate event of which I remember vividly. And, if given the chance again, I would take it back in a heartbeat. It was the simple, effortless thing that I had done so many times before. I woke up.
- Jacob Kane: Where's Kate?
- Alice: "Where's Kate?" "Is Kate okay?" "Is Kate happy?" "Is she sleeping enough?" "Has she done her homework, seen a doctor, had enough to eat?" Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate! [holds her knife to her wrist] I'm so sick of Kate!
- Jacob: What are you doing?
- Alice: "Where's Beth?" When was the last time you uttered those words, Commander Crow? Was it here? Was it in this house?
- Jacob: Come on. Don't do this.
- Alice: Was it when I called you and you didn't even believe it was me?
- Jacob: Let's go outside. We'll talk.
- Alice: You told your men to kill me.
- Jacob: Put down the knife.
- Alice: Because you don't care. You've never cared!
- Jacob: Put down the knife.
- Alice: YOU GAVE UP ON ME!
- Jacob: BETH, DROP THE DAMN KNIFE!
- Alice: "Beth." You you said it.
I'll Be Judge, I'll Be Jury [1.6] edit
- Jacob: What's he wearing?
- Kate: It's an old fashioned executioner's hood. Axe is a nice touch.
- Sophie: Like the new look. Red suits you.
- Batwoman: Goes with everything.
- [Sophie looks at herself handcuffed to the bed]
- Mary: I didn't do that.
- Sophie: Well, you better undo it.
- Mary: Batwoman would kill me. Frankly, she's scarier than you.
- Kate: Any suspects?
- Luke: Well, if you exclude the law-abiding citizens of Gotham, that leaves... the other half.
- Kate: You wouldn't listen then, and you won't listen now, and an innocent man is gonna pay the price for it.
- Batwoman: The law's not perfect, I'll give you that. Doesn't mean you get to rewrite it in blood.
- Executioner: You trust the law so much, why are you wearing that suit?
Tell Me the Truth [1.7] edit
- Luke: Can you trust her?
- Kate: I used to trust her. With everything.
- Luke: Then just be real with her.
- Mary: He bailed. Kate bailed. If I knew it was attendance optional, I would've literally been anywhere else.
- Julia Pennyworth: Wherever the Rifle shows up, he leaves death and destruction in his wake.
- Kate: I know the type.
- Kate: You credit your entire career to my dad?
- Sophie: I credit him for stopping me from losing everything I worked for.
- Kate: And instead you just lost me.
- Kate: [voice-over] Batman was praised and revered, but Bruce Wayne not so much. No one knew the man beneath the cowl. You didn't let them in, Bruce, for good reason. Because even the people we love are still people at the end of the day. They act out of fear, pride, hope, pain, and sometimes, they let us down, but you know better than I do that no one can be a lone wolf forever. I have to let people in even if it's just one person and one small piece of myself at a time.
A Mad Tea-Party [1.8] edit
- Alice: If you are going to kidnap me again, do wait until I can dolly up into something with a little more flair.
- Kate: Did you hire the Rifle to kill me?
- Alice: Says the walking, talking, living girl.
- Vesper: Tonight is the city's humanitarian gala which is Rich Person for 'Let's dress up and congratulate each other on being rich. And dressed up.'
- Catherine: I've always wanted to see you work in your clinic.
- Mary: How did you know about the clinic?
- Catherine: I've always known.
- Mary: How come you never said anything?
- Catherine: The fastest way for you to stop doing something is for me to approve of it.
- Kate: It's vintage.
- Luke: Thanks. Not exactly my style. Or size. Oooh, is that blood? You really shouldn't have.
Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part Two [1.9] edit
- This episode is Part One of a five-part crossover event called Crisis on Infinite Earths. For quotations, see the related page.
How Queer Everything Is Today! [1.10] edit
- Luke: Oh. Hey. Slam is Mr. March in the Annual Hunks of the GCPD calendar.
- Kate: The handcuffs are a nice touch.
- Luke: I got to say I can't really blame people for shipping you and Captain America.
- Kate: Have we not had this conversation? I'm very, very, gay.
- Sophie: You ever feel like you're hiding from the world.
- Kate: I'm literally standing in a shadow.
- Kate: Whenever I put on this suit, I feel like I'm lying to our entire city.
- Luke: Well, that's the job.
- Kate: According to the multiverse, my job is to be a Paragon of Courage.
- Luke: Right. Because a Paragon finder said so before the infinite Earths collapsed into a single space-time continuum. I'm sure it was all very exciting.
- Parker Torres: You're that psycho.
- Alice: Oh. Charmed, I'm sure.
- Alice: You're not a hero!
- Kate: It doesn't take a hero to know what pure evil looks like.
An Un-Birthday Present [1.11] edit
Take Your Choice [1.12] edit
Drink Me [1.13] edit
Grinning from Ear to Ear [1.14] edit
Off with Her Head [1.15] edit
Through the Looking-Glass [1.16] edit
A Narrow Escape [1.17] edit
- Luke Fox: Why didn't you tell me about Cartwright?
- Kate Kane: Honestly? Sometimes I feel like you think I'm some infallible hero that makes the right choice every single time. I just ... I didn't want to see the look on your face when you realized you were wrong.
- Luke Fox: I'm not wrong.
- Kate Kane: I broke Batman's code.
- Luke Fox: You think you're the only one? Ever wonder why the Joker hasn't reared his head in five years? He's not in Arkham, Kate. Both you and Bruce stared into the abyss. The question is how long are you gonna let it stare back at you?
If You Believe in Me, I'll Believe in You [1.18] edit
A Secret Kept from All the Rest [1.19] edit
- Kate: We both know there's no Batwoman without Luke Fox.
O, Mouse! [1.20] edit
- Mouse: You poisoned me? Why did you do that?
- Alice: Be ... Because I couldn't let you leave me. Not you, too.
- Mouse: This, this wasn't even real?
- Alice: If only pain could turn to ash with the strike of a match. But my pain is a part of me the way my family is a part of me, and you could never understand why I need to enact my revenge because you've never experienced true betrayal. At least not until now. Goodbye, my sweet Mouse. My brother, my everything. I'll see you again in Wonderland.
Season 2 edit
Whatever Happened to Kate Kane? [2.1] edit
- Ryan Wilder: [after Mary and Luke use the Batsuit's GPS to confront her] Guess you're in on it, too. I saw her plane go down, put two and two together. I'm really sorry.
- Mary Hamilton: Well, the suit has GPS, so you might as well just give it back now, Miss...
- Ryan Wilder: Wilder, Ryan. And I'm not done yet.
- Mary Hamilton: That suit is meant for a hero, not the lost and found.
- Ryan Wilder: You tell that to the bored billionaire who found it in Batman's lost box?
- Luke Fox: You don't know the first thing about Kate Kane, and you sure as hell don't know anything about that symbol.
- Ryan Wilder: Trust me, I know I'm not a symbol or a name or a legacy.
- Mary Hamilton: Exactly, so why do you think you're worthy of wearing it?
- Ryan Wilder: Because I'm a number. I am the 327th baby of a black woman who died during childbirth that year. I'm a $20 a day check to a group home. I'm Inmate 4075, serving eighteen months for a crime I didn't commit. But I can live with all those numbers because the mama who adopted me, I was her number one. But it turns out she's just one of a quarter million murders in this country who have not seen justice, and that is a number I can't live with, so you can have this damn suit back when her killer is dead.
- Alice: I tried being reasonable once. I was tethered to reason. I was calculated, precise, planned, and look where that got me. Sharing a roof with Bruce lame.
- "Bruce Wayne": On what planet do I agree to live with a woman who just told me her plan to have her father kill her twin like it was some kind of April Fool's joke?
- Alice: On my planet. Because on my planet, you are still Tommy Elliot, and if I so much as breathe a word, Bruce Wayne goes from being the meat in a top model sandwich to the guy with a steak for a face! Trust me, Tom-Tom. An Alice with a goal is so much sweeter than an Alice unmoored.
- Ryan Wilder: You're not Bruce Wayne.
- "Bruce Wayne": And you're not Batwoman.
Prior Criminal History [2.2] edit
Bat Girl Magic! [2.3] edit
- Ryan Wilder: I didn't design the damn suit.
- Victor Zsasz: I can tell because I don't see the Batwoman in you, and maybe that's because I don't see the you in Batwoman.
Fair Skin, Blue Eyes [2.4] edit
Gore on Canvas [2.5] edit
Do Not Resuscitate [2.6] edit
It's Best You Stop Digging [2.7] edit
Survived Much Worse [2.8] edit
Rule #1 [2.9] edit
Time Off for Good Behavior [2.10] edit
Arrive Alive [2.11] edit
Initiate Self-Destruct [2.12] edit
I'll Give You a Clue [2.13] edit
And Justice For All [2.14] edit
Armed and Dangerous [2.15] edit
Rebirth [2.16] edit
- John Diggle: Your old man's Lucius Fox, right? Put together some details when you were having that friendly game of hold 'em. You lost your old man young. That's, that's hard, man. That's real hard. My old man was a marine deployed overseas when I was a boy, killed in action.
- Luke Fox: I'm sorry to hear that.
- John Diggle: It's all right. But it left me with a lot of questions about him and me, so I get it when those questions become more important than anything else in the world, man. Believe me, I get it. What you have to remember is that we all end up in the same place eventually, man, and you'll see your father soon enough. What changes with time is what you get to tell him you did while you were on the earth.
- Luke Fox: Okay, so I'm just supposed to ignore the fact that I'm still angry as hell?
- John Diggle: No, brother. Don't ignore it. Use it. You carry the torch for the great Fox family. You stand for justice. You're gonna need anger to win that fight.
Kane, Kate [2.17] edit
- Alice: You want me to come back to Coryana with you? Well, that depends. Do you have any non-smoking rooms available? No, because I'm pretty sure that I turned your little island into an all-inclusive ashtray.
- Safiyah Sohail: Not for much longer. Coryana will soon be abloom with Desert Rose once more thanks to a small cutting from one of Poison Ivy's vines. Its rather aggressive growth properties will soon turn my one Rose into thousands.
- Alice: Poison Ivy, huh? Didn't know you had the green thumb girl on speed dial.
- Safiyah Sohail: I don't. I simply struck a gentlewoman's agreement with a new friend to procure it for me. You see, she was all to eager to help me once I had a sword driven through the powerful man who had wronged her along with the men who condemned her to Arkham, where she was trampled.
- Alice: Circe Sionis.
- Safiyah Sohail: Oh. You didn't really think you'd gotten your sister back, did you?
Power [2.18] edit
- Black Mask: Fair citizens of Gotham City. Black Mask here. I ask you to look past this ghoulish veil and realize it is not the affectation of a madman but rather the necessary concealment of an altruist, so ... How does one fix a broken city? Well, I've heard the phrase "Defund the Police" bandied about. Please. The GCPD can't afford the hole in its doughnut. Well, what about Arkham Asylum, that house of horrors that you fund with your tax dollars, or Blackgate Prison, too violent for Jacob Kane, loving father of lunatic at large Alice of Wonderland? Well, how about Gotham City Hall then or the judges or the D.A. or the banks, all chock full of predatory denegerates so crooked they've got to screw their pants on in the morning? And don't even get me started on Batwoman, operating without checks or balances, leaving the collateral damage of an untold number of innocents in her wake. Why are we allowing these self-serving bandits to dictate to us what the terms fair and just mean? We should be dictating these terms to them, so I'm asking you to join me for an evening of anarchy. Help me raze every single one of these moldering institutions to their foundations. I've dropped masks at a dozen street corners. Stand up, strap one on, become your own vigilante, and when the dust finally settles over our failed system, well, Black Mask will still be standing, ready to lead you to your liberation because you know what they say about power, huh? Use it or lose it.
- Alice: I just realized why your mail's in my sister's loft. You "live there" now. You read my mail. Relax. It's just a supersexy power bill, postcard from Angelique, she sends her X-Os. Oh, and, uh, don't forget you have a parole board hearing tomorrow at 9:15. They really let anyone be a superhero these days, don't they?
- Ryan Wilder: Trust me. You're not the only one in the car shocked I've served more time than you.
- Alice: Oh, I'm serving my time, dear, just not in the traditional sense.
- Ryan Wilder: Remind me to get the name of your lawyer.
- Alice: Safiyah's punishment is worse than a stint at Blackgate. By killing Ocean, she made sure I would spend the rest of my life in agonizing grief. She didn't let me say good-bye.
- Ryan Wilder: [pulls the Batmobile into an alley and parks] Okay. We're here.
- Alice: I'm saying I get it. I get why you hate me. [follows Ryan and she exits the car] Hey! Hey! I said I'm sorry.
- Ryan Wilder: What do you want, forgiveness because you know what it feels like to have the one person who cared about you ripped from your life? Get this through your head. You don't deserve my forgiveness.
- Alice: Why? Because you're the hero and I'm the villain? You're not a hero, Ryan, but you already know that, which is why I'm here, which is why you're so desperate to get Kate back. Because your city is falling apart, and you can't save it.
- Ryan Wilder: Put on your mask.
- Alice: What kind of hero kills the first woman they've ever met?
- Ryan Wilder: What are you talking about?
- Alice: Your biological mother died in childbirth, right? See, when a girl leaves me at the whims of a madman with a fingernail extractor, my first task upon escaping is to learn everything about her, and I know that your first act on this earth resulted in Mommy's death, so if you want to point fingers at who killed the moms in your life...
- Ryan Wilder: [slaps Alice] We are gonna find Kate. Then I'm gonna do everything in my power to dump your ass behind bars.
- Ryan Wilder: [when asked if and how she has changed at her parole hearing] Have I changed? Honest answer ... No. I haven't changed. I am still the good, caring, intelligent human being I was the day I was wrongly arrested and the day I met my cellmate and the day I was dumped before this board and told I had a 75% chance of being a repeat offender, but since I know this committee wants to do the right thing today, allow me to give you the answer you need. Yes, I've changed. I've changed because I stopped seeing myself the way you see me and started seeing myself for who I am. A woman who has found her power.
- Ryan Wilder: That suit changed my life in more ways than one, and it has been an honor to be able to wear your symbol.
- Kate Kane: I put that suit on to give back to my city. You put it on to survive. You know better than anyone what that symbol means to people who have no hope left.
- Sophie Moore: So you and me and timing, huh?
- Kate Kane: Maybe in another universe, we were meant to be together.
- Sophie Moore: But in this one?
- Kate Kane: In this one, I think we both deserve something a little easier.
- Sophie Moore: Well, whoever that is for you, I really hope for your sake that she can compete with this.
- Alice: Well, here you have it. Alice behind bars, the jumpsuit, embarrassing lack of shoelaces, a neighbor who's crazier than me. Is it everything you'd hoped for?
- Ryan Wilder: I just wanted the system to work for once.
- Alice: Right.
- Ryan Wilder: It finally did. This is justice for my mom. Just happy I got to see it with my own eyes. I hope we never see each other again.
- Alice: Funny you should mention mothers actually. You remind me almost daily that your adoptive mother is dead, but maybe there's a little wiggle room for bio mom.
- Ryan Wilder: What?
- Alice: Oh. You don't know. Well, maybe it's time someone told you. Your mother didn't die in childbirth, Ry-Ry. Mommy dearest is still very much alive.
Season 3 edit
Mad As a Hatter [3.1] edit
- Ryan Wilder: [after watching a video of a man slitting another man's throat] I don't know what's more disturbing. That, that he posted it, or that Alice actually has a fanboy.
- Mary Hamilton: Sorry. How does a top hat make someone kill their drinking buddy?
- Luke Fox: Right. [pulls out a file box] Meet Jervis Tetch, a.k.a. the original Mad Hatter. Now according to my dad, Jervis Tetch was a tiny, insecure, and annoying neuroscientist. He felt like the world wasn't listening to him, so he developed mind control technology to force them to listen. He built it directly into his hat.
- Ryan Wilder: [reading from a file] Okay, this says Bruce had the hat deprogrammed before he put it into the trophy case.
- Luke Fox: My guess is that the technology latches to the brain activity of the first person who puts it on.
- Mary Hamilton: If the hat is technology, can't we hack it or whatever?
- Luke Fox: It's not exactly uploaded to the Cloud.
Loose Tooth [3.2] edit
Freeze [3.3] edit
- Mary Hamilton: Look. I'm an official doctor now, so if you need actual help, I have to give it to you. So, do you?
- Alice: I see what's going on here. You couldn't help Batboy, so now you're burdening me with your savior complex.
- Mary Hamilton: Batboy?
- Alice: Yeah. Luke. It says in his files he's having some unfortunate performance issues.
- Mary Hamilton: You went through my files? Okay, that cabinet is locked.
- Alice: I broke out of the Crows with a fishing line. Your office warehouse cabinet didn't stand a chance. Anyway, it's your fault for taking forever to see me and not giving me any magazines. I assume that Batwoman knows she's working with an emotional ticking time bomb.
- Mary Hamilton: Batwoman doesn't break into my file cabinet because it's called doctor-patient confidentiality.
- Alice: Perfect. I'm not a doctor, so what's the issue? Oh, now you're in the middle. That is a dilemma. Do you tell bossy pants Batwoman that Luke's ignoring his PTSD symptoms, or do you keep Luke's secret because you love him?
- Mary Hamilton: I do not love Luke like that. You have no idea what you're talking about.
- Alice: Sure, but a little piece of advice. I'd keep that to yourself. Telling Ryan will only, um, fill you with resentment.
- Mary Hamilton: How do you figure?
- Alice: Because she'll ignore you, Mary. I'm sorry. Do you not see your place on this team? I've been on it for less than a month, and it's already glaringly obvious. They don't see you unless they need you, just like daddy and just like Kate. So if you want to go on liking them, it's probably best you know your place.
Antifreeze [3.4] edit
A Lesson from Professor Pyg [3.5] edit
- Renee Montoya: Pamela and I met at Gotham U. I was studying criminal law, she was into botany, Complete opposites, but couldn't see a future without the other.
- Alice: Love that.
- Renee Montoya: At the same time, one of her classmates was conducting these obsessive experiments for his Ph.D. He and Pam were competitive, both supersmart, kind of nerdy. She thought it was harmless until one night he abducted Pam and used her as his guinea pig.
- Alice: Let me guess. That'd be Marc Legrand.
- Renee Montoya: Whatever he injected her with was poison, some awful combination of things around his lab. Oleander, nightshade, water hemlock. Changed her entire physiology.
- Alice: Turned her into a green-thumbed psycho.
- Renee Montoya: She didn't see it that way. She wanted to save the planet, and that meant punishing anyone destroying it.
- Alice: Except an up-and-coming cop shacking up with a serial killer. Kind of puts a cramp in the old career trajectory.
How Does Your Garden Grow? [3.6] edit
Pick Your Poison [3.7] edit
Trust Destiny [3.8] edit
Meet Your Maker [3.9] edit
- Jada Jet: When Marquis wakes up, there's no doubt he'll go after his sister. That's why I called you. I want to offer you a job as head of my security detail. You'd be protecting Ryan, me, the company. Like old times. Except Franklin's not in charge, I am.
- John Diggle: Well, then, it's exactly like old times.
- Pamela Isley: What were you thinking would happen when you freed me?
- Renee Montoya: I wasn't. I got wrapped up in a moment seeing you, a white tulip. The memories, the guilt...
- Pamela Isley: Oh, I'm so sorry that you had to feel guilt, Renee, while I rotted for a decade with no water, no sunlight, no soulmate. Must have been really awful for you.
- Ruby Rose (main, season 1) and Wallis Day (recurring, season 2) – Kate Kane / Batwoman I
- Rachel Skarsten – Beth Kane / Alice
- Meagan Tandy – Sophie Moore
- Nicole Kang – Mary Hamilton
- Camrus Johnson – Luke Fox / Batwing
- Elizabeth Anweis – Catherine Hamilton-Kane (season 1)
- Dougray Scott – Jacob Kane (seasons 1-2)
- Javicia Leslie – Ryan Wilder / Batwoman II (season 2–)
- Robin Givens – Jada Jet (season 3–)
- Victoria Cartagena – Renee Montoya (season 3–)
- Nick Creegan – Marquis Jet (season 3–)