Avigdor Lieberman (Hebrew: אביגדור ליברמן), also Liberman (born 1958-06-05) is an Israeli politician and leader of the Yisrael Beytenu party. He has served as the Minister of Strategic Affairs and as a Deputy Prime Minister of Israel since November 2006.
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We won’t be moving people, we will be moving the borders. It’s not a transfer.
- Comment on Israeli-Palestine land territory conflict, 2006, quoted in Greg Myre, "Israeli Official Discusses Iran and His Controversial Agenda", The New York Times (2006-12-07)
- The vision I would like to see here is the entrenching of the Jewish and the Zionist state. I very much favor democracy, but when there is a contradiction between democratic and Jewish values, the Jewish and Zionist values are more important.
- People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don't want to hear it.
- Answer to "Why are you always perceived as the bad guy?" "Spiegel Interview"
About Avigdor LiebermanEdit
- Whoever votes for Lieberman gives strength to Satan.
- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, quoted in Lily Galili, "Wooed by Kadima and Likud, Lieberman agrees to more talks with Livni," Haaretz (2009-02-12)