ideology opposing feminism
Antifeminism (also spelled anti-feminism) is a criticism of feminism.
- Women are the carriers of society’s values ... men are deviant in the sense that many of the qualities admired in them are also one’s that society has to regard with disapproval ... Women’s Lib portrays society and morality as a male invention to coerce and punish women ... [yet] women are a virtuous group seeking to impose their moral standards on men.
- Arianna Huffington, The Female Woman. London: Davis-Poynter. 1973. pp. 134-135. ISBN 0706700988.
- Men may rule the world, but women rule the men who rule the world.
- Chinweizu Ibekwe, The Anatomy of Female Power. 1990.
- Feminism, coveting social power, is blind to women’s cosmic sexual power.
- Camille Paglia, Rape and Modern Sex War, p. 52
- I'm absolutely a feminist. The reason other feminists don't like me is that I criticize the movement, explaining that it needs a correction. Feminism has betrayed women, alienated men and women, replaced dialogue with political correctness.