Anne-Marie Kantengwa is a Rwandan businesswoman and a former Rwandan Patriotic Front (FPR) deputy in the Parliament of Rwanda. She is a Rwandan genocide survivor in 1994, she lost her parents, husband, relatives and children.
- The prize will motivate us by adding value to what we do, but also it should be the pride to all Rwandan women and the nation at large
- "The award is coming to add value to what they do, Kantengwa told to Global Economic Prize Scoops" ("allafrica.com" 7 July 2021)
- During my time at the hotel, I have managed to renovate the building, improve service and be friendly to my employees, but of course we still have a lot to achieve
- resurrecting Chez Lando is a way of honoring the dead. But it is also a means of perpetuating life
- "it gave me a reason to live after the genocide, Kantengwa said" (jeuneafrique, 21 June 2018)