Anger Management (film)
2003 American buddy comedy film
Feel the love(taglines)
- [singing] I feel pretty. Oh so pretty. Oh so pretty and whitty and... gay.
- Five hour drive to find out mommy had a jelly bean removed from her nose... Glad I missed work. Can we eat now?
- Look everybody, Pana Banana's got a heinie! He's got a heinie!
- I'm not a homophobe, I'm a pulling-out-my-penis-in-front-of-you-ophobe.
- I want to have children with you! Children! With your eyes and my... last name! That's all I want.
- Why couldn't you have told her something else? I was at the bank! I was at the store! I ate bad guacamole and couldn't stop shitting! Any of those things would have been fine!
- I'm feeling very angry right now, because I have only one bed and no couch.
- Flirting is cheating's ugly cousin Buddy, I am not a cheater.
- "So when I get out of prison in the next 2-5 years, I expect you to do the right thing and give me the promotion that Andrew resigned from.
Dr Buddy RydellEdit
- "There are two kinds of angry people: explosive and implosive. Explosive is the kind of Individual that you see screaming at the cashier for not taking their coupon. Implosive, is the cashier who remains quiet day after day and finally shoots everyone in the store. You are the cashier."
- "Sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin. From now on, unacceptable."
- Dave Buznik: Oh my goodness, Bobby Knight. You're in this class also?
- Bobby Knight: Yeah its my first day.
- Dave Buznik: Working on the anger problem?
- Bobby Knight: Anger? Isn't this sexaholics anonymous?
- Dave Buznik: Oo, noo.. I think that's down the hall...
- Bobby Knight: [Throws down his book in anger] Well, to hell with this! I'm goin' home!
- Dr Buddy Rydell: [watching a movie, laughing] OH, HEY! I'M WETTIN MY JOCKIES HERE! [continues laughing] You gotta get a load of this, keed. I mean, you like comedies? Huh?
- Dave Buznik: Yeah, I just haven't been getting much sleep lately and I'd like to get some.
- Dr Buddy Rydell: Oh, hey, hey. [pause, watches movie] Take a look at this actress here. What is your position on, uh, breast implants?
- [disturbs people on plane]
- Dave Busnik: You know, I could just watch the movie with ya. [to flight attendant] Excuse me, could I get a headset?
- Flight Attendant: Certainly.
- Dave Buznik: What about the Air Marshall who tasered me? Was he in on it?
- Linda: No, he was just having a bad day.
- Air Marshall: Son of a bitch!
- Feel the love
- Let the healing begin