- You should make the world understand that Israel is the oppressor and that Israel must be destroyed.
- Nuclear Weapons - Iranian Statements 14 December 2001.
- The people of Afghanistan should know that America is not their friend and that America's war and peace with all other countries are based on its own interests.
- Tehran Hosting Intifada Confernce March 2002.
- Islam is a religion that wants to run the world. It has done so before and eventually, will run it (again)....Islam came and abrogated all (other religions)....Its high time Iraq established a Just Islamic regime under the supervision of the Grand Ayatollah Sistani and God willing, they will get somewhere.
- Bush has said something new. He said, "If I will be president again, I will be a man of peace and serenity." May the Lord curse the liars, wherever they may be.
- I recommend that the pilgrims [to Mecca and Al-Medina] pray there, that they be persistent in their prayer. Prayer is a very good way of worshiping God. They should not forget to pray. But for every prayer there should also be a curse. Your prayers should also include curses. Pray for the good and curse the evil. Say: "My Lord, end the lives of three people shortly – Bush, Sharon, and Blair. End their lives and the lives of their followers. Ask the Lord.
- Following World War II, the Jews... The Zionists tried to present themselves as oppressed, and to have opportunities in the world. They invented a false claim. They said that Hitler, the Germans, and the Austrians burned six million Jews in crematoria - six million Jews. They tried very hard to convince the world that this issue, this lie, was true, and they succeeded.
About Ayatollah MeshkiniEdit
- A hardliner, Meshkini was among the proponents of the theory that the legitimacy of Iran's clerics to rule the country is derived from God.
- "Meshkini, prominent hardline Iranian cleric, dies at 85". International Herald Tribune. 30 July 2007.
- Although he had a top position in the Islamic Republic as the head of the Leadership Assembly of Experts, he always lived a humble life.
- Imam Khamenei, "IR Leader expresses condolences on Meshkini demise". The Office of the Supreme Leader. 31/07/2007. Retrieved on 2007-08-06.