102 Dalmatians is a 2000 live-action film, produced by Walt Disney Pictures and starring Glenn Close as Cruella de Vil. It is the sequel to 101 Dalmatians, a live-action remake of the 1961 Disney animated feature of the same name. In the film, Cruella attempts to steal puppies for her "grandest" fur coat yet.
Cruella de VilEdit
- Only two minions to abuse? On, Jean-Pierre, the world is so unfair.
- [picks up Oddball] Without spots, you're just not worth the trouble. Chop-chop! [throws Oddball on conveyor belt, and laughs evilly, thinking she killed Oddball.] And now, to my coat! [Oddball appears, alive and well, shocking Cruella and a dalmatian hits a switch making Cruella go into an oven.]
- [Alonzo: Um, wouldn't you be more c-comfortable in the c-car? [Cruella screams and pants as her claws return] Ella?] Not Ella. Ella's gone. And Cruella's BAAAACK!!! [laughs evilly] [in next scene] Pull! Pull! Stand aside, worm! [moves Alonzo and rips off the planks by hand while screaming. Afterwards, she opens the doors, and falls on the fur coats] Oh, Mommy's home, and I'll never leave you, again!
- Gaw, I just realized I'm not a rottweiler after all! I'm a retriever!
- [chewing through floorboards] Tastes just like chicken.
- [referring to Cruella] I'm beginning to dislike this woman.
- [referring to Cruella] She's changed.
Jean-Pierre Le PeltEdit
- [repeated line to Alonzo] Little man!
- Judge: Cruella De Vil...
- Cruella de Vil: Do call me Ella; Cruella sounds so cruel.
- Cruella de Vil: Alonzo, I need you.
- Alonzo: I'm yours.
- Cruella de Vil: Banish yourself with a torch, large sack and rubber soled shoes; meanwhile I need a furrier, oh, and I know just where to find him, a-ha ha.
- Cruella de Vil: Don't worry - I've got a perfectly good idiot to take the fall for it.
- [Alonso smiles]
- Cruella de Vil: Not you, Alonzo, another idiot.
- Kevin Shepherd: Can we trust him?
- Chloe Simon: Now's not the time to count your change, Kevin!
- [Cruella starts reacting wildly to seeing spots surrounding her]
- Alonzo: Um, wouldn't you be more c-comfortable in the c-car?
- [Cruella screams and pants as her claws return]
- Alonzo: Ella?
- Cruella De Vil: Not Ella, Ella's gone. And Cruella's BA-A-A-A-ACK! [laughs sadistically] [in next scene] Pull! Pull! Stand aside, worm! [moves Alonzo and rips off the planks by hand while screaming. Afterwards, she opens the doors, and falls on the fur coats] Oh, Mommy's home, and I'll never leave you, again!
- Chloe Simon: Cruella de Vil, that wrenched...
- Cruella de Vil: Philanthropist?
- Jean-Pierre Le Pelt: [when Cruella driving in Paris] You're going the wrong way!
- Cruella de Vil: They're going the wrong way!
- Cruella de Vil: My Dalmatian puppy coat. The coat of my dreams. The ultimate fur coat, that was denied me by that canine cabal, for which I have lost THREE YEARS OF MY LIFE! Alonso, we're going to make them pay.
- Alonzo: Yes. How much?
- Cruella de Vil: Dipstick, she called him. What fiendish justice! He escaped me, but I shall wreak my vengeance on the next generation.
- Alonzo: Sounds wonderful.
- Cruella de Vil: Alonzo! Find the rat and kill it! Le Pelt and I will be on the Orient Express!
- Alonzo: K...k...k...KILL?
- Cruella de Vil: The last time I underestimated a puppy, I wound up in the pokey!
- A Spotless New Tail Is Going To Be Unleashed.
- It's A Dog's Life.
- Meet Two Unlikely Heroes With A Bone To Pick.
- The dalmatians reign. Thanksgiving.