101 Dalmatians (1996 film)
1996 film directed by Stephen Herek
101 Dalmatians is a 1996 American family comedy film produced by Walt Disney Pictures, and a live-action remake of the animated 1961 Disney film of the same name, which in turn was based on Dodie Smith's 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians.
- Jasper: Now there are two things you must not do to the skinner. One: do not look at the horrendous scar on this neck. Two: don't talk to him, understand? Not a word.
- Horace: Right. [Skinner answers the door] [surprised] OH! Look at the size of that scar! [Jasper rolls his eyes in annoyance] No bloody wonder you can't talk, mate!
- [Skinner growls]
- Jasper: Excuse me just a minute, would you? [closes the door and punches Horace]
- Frederick: I thought we liked stripes this year.
- Cruella: What kind of sycophant are you?
- Frederick: Uh...what kind of sycophant would you like me to be?
- Roger: What? They were just born!
- Cruella: I can see that!
- Anita: But, Cruella, the puppies have to be with their mother for several weeks. They're not ready to leave.
- Cruella: Well, fine, put the little brutes on reserve for me. How much would you like?
- Roger: They're not for sale.
- Cruella: Oh? You've come into some money, have you? Did you design some silly game that will drive the delinquent kiddies into frenzies of video delight?
- Roger: As a matter of fact, I have–
- Anita: No, no, what Roger means to say is that we're not sure we're going to sell the puppies.
- Cruella: Anita, don't be ridiculous! You can't possibly afford to keep them. [offers to buy the puppies] I'll pay you twice what they're worth. Come now. I'm being more than generous. £500. [writes out a check] £7,500! Fair? £2 per spot.
- Anita: But, Cruella, what would you do with 15 puppies?
- Roger: That's irrelevant, Anita. She can't have any 'cause they're not for sale!
- Cruella: I'm getting very tired of you, Roland!
- Roger: Roger.
- Cruella: Whatever. [holds out the check] Take it. [Roger and Anita do not respond; Cruella shows them the £7,500 check] Take it. [Roger and Anita still do not respond] TAKE IT!!!
- Anita: [calm and serious] Cruella, the puppies are not for sale.
- Cruella: [defeatedly] You're quite sure?
- Roger and Anita: Yes.
- Cruella: [furiously] Alright. Keep the little beasts. Do what you want with them. Drown them, for all I care. You're a fool, Anita! I've no use for fools. [rips the check in pieces] You're fired, you're finished, you'll never work in fashion again! I'm through with all of you! I'll get even! Just you wait. You'll be very sorry! You fools! You IDIOTS!!!
- Cruella: [over the phone] Mr. Skinner, suspicions are mounting. Police are everywhere. I want the job done tonight. Can you do it? [Skinner taps one of the keys on the phone several times to communicate] Any way you want. Poison them, drown them, bash them on the head. Got any chloroform? I don't care how you kill the little beasts! Just do it, and do it NOW!
- Horace: [still shivering after falling through the frozen pond] Turn on the heat!
- Jasper: No. Now with this thing acting the way she is.
- Horace: I can't stand the cold no more! I want heat! [turns the heat on himself; the system shorts and the car catches on fire from the heater; they both screamed] TOO HOT! TOO HOT!
- [Cruella, Horace, Jasper and Skinner have been arrested]
- Cruella: [sarcastically] Congratulations. You've just won gold, silver, and bronze in the Morons' Olympics.
- [Long pause]
- Horace: [speaking up] Who won the gold?
- Cruella: SHUT UP! [Horace smiles nervously] My business, my reputation, my life, has been ruined, because you three incompetent twits let yourselves be outsmarted by a bunch of dumb animals! And you call yourselves men?! HA! I've seen more intelligent pieces of carpet!
- [She suddenly notices a skunk, who sprayed at her; all four screamed]