101 Dalmatians (1996 film)
1996 Walt Disney Pictures film directed by Stephen Herek
101 Dalmatians is a 1996 American family comedy film produced by Walt Disney Pictures, and a live-action remake of the animated 1961 Disney film of the same name, which in turn was based on Dodie Smith's 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians.
- Horace: Did you hear that?
- Jasper: What?
- Horace: That noise.
- Jasper: What noise?
- Horace: That noise I just heared. Do you hear it?
- Jasper: Oh yeah. Sounded like an annoying bug asking me irritating questions... Oh, good, it's stopped now.
- Frederick: I thought we liked stripes this year.
- Cruella: What kind of sycophant are you?
- Frederick: Uh... what kind of sycophant would you like me to be?
- [Cruella, Horace, Jasper, and Skinner have been arrested]
- Cruella: Congratulations. You've just won gold, silver, and bronze in the Morons' Olympics.
- Horace: Who won the gold?
- Cruella: SHUT UP! My business, my reputation, my life, has been ruined, because you three incompetent twits let yourselves be outsmarted by a bunch of dumb animals! And you call yourselves men?! HA! I've seen more intelligent pieces of carpet!
- [she suddenly notices a skunk; all four scream]
- Cruella: Mr. Skinner, suspicions are mounting. Police are everywhere. I want the job done tonight. Can you do it?
- [Skinner taps one of the keys on the phone several times to communicate]
- Cruella: Any way you want. Poison them, drown them, bash them on the head. Got any chloroform? I don't care how you kill the little beasts. Just do it, and do it NOW!
- Jasper: Now there are two things you must not do to the skinner. One: do not look at the horrendous scar on this neck. Two: don't talk to him, understand? Not a word.
- Horace: Right.
- [Skinner answers the door and looks at Horace]
- Horace: OH! Look at the size of that scar! No bloody wonder you can't talk, mate!
- [Skinner growls]
- Jasper: Excuse me just a minute, would you? [closes the door and punches Horace]
- Horace: [still shivering after falling through the frozen pond] Turn on the heat!
- Jasper: No. Now with this thing acting the way she is.
- Horace: I can't stand the cold no more! I want heat!
- [turns the heat on himself; the system shorts and the car catches on fire from the heater]
- Horace: [screams] TOO HOT! TOO HOT!