- Anya: Look, I know you find me attractive. I've seen you looking at my breasts.
- Xander: Nothing personal, but when a guy does that, it just means his eyes are open.
- Anya: You know, you can laugh, but I have witnessed a millennium of treachery and oppression from the males of the species. And I have nothing but contempt for the whole libidinous lot of them.
- Xander: Then why are you talking to me?
- Anya: I don't have a date for the prom.
- Xander: Well, gosh. I wonder why not? It couldn't have anything to do with your sales pitch.
- Anya: Men are evil. Will you go with me?
- Xander: One of us is very confused, and I honestly don't know which.
The Harsh Light Of Day
- Anya [to Xander, regarding sex]: I think it's the secret to getting you out of my mind. Putting you behind me. Behind me figuratively — I'm thinking face to face for the event itself.
Last modified on 31 May 2006, at 16:13
- Anya: You don't need me. All you care about is lots of orgasms.