|This scientist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- There are two keys to tackling the (COVID-19) epidemic: early detection and early isolation. They are the most primitive and most effective methods.
- Zhong Nanshan (2020) cited in "Wuhan virus outbreak may reach peak in a week or about 10 days, says expert" on The Star Online, 29 January 2020.
- We have developed an effective treatment plan (to patients contracting COVID-19) based on our experience of dealing with SARS, by employing various life support methods to (achieve) a higher rate of recovery.
- Zhong Nanshan (2020) cited in "China starts clinical trials for new antiviral drug to treat coronavirus" on South China Morning Post, 3 February 2020.
- We don't know why it (COVID-19) is so contagious, so that's a big problem.
- Zhong Nanshan (2020) cited in "Exclusive: Coronavirus outbreak may be over in China by April - expert" on Reuters, 11 February 2020.
- I am so proud of him (Li Wenliang).
- Zhong Nanshan (2020) cited in "“I am so proud of him,” China’s top medical expert Zhong Nanshan mourns whistle-blower doctor’s dea" on South China Morning Post, 12 February 2020.
- I hope this (COVID-19) outbreak or this event may be over in something like April (2020).
- Zhong Nanshan (2020) cited in "New coronavirus cases lowest since Jan but experts disagree over peak" on Malaysia Kini, 12 February 2020.