French fashion designer
(Redirected from Yves Saint Laurent)
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I have always believed that fashion was not made only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence.
- As quoted in "50 Days of Everyday Fashion" in Yours magazine.
- I don't really like knees.
- Quoted in The Observer, 3 August 1958.
- I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes.
- New York Magazine (November 28, 1983), p. 53.
- The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.
- Reported in Gaille, Brandon (July 23, 2013). "List of 38 Famous Fashion Quotes and Sayings". BrandonGaille.com. Retrieved November 15, 2013.