|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It (referendum by Kinmen County residents which voted against the establishment of casinos in Kinmen) showed that Kinmen folks were thinking about development (of the county) in the long term, instead of being shortsighted and allowing themselves to be lured by profits (from casinos) close at hand.
- Yang Cheng-wu (2017) cited in "Kinmen nixes casino development" on Taipei Times, 29 October 2017
- As a local government, Kinmen should avoid becoming embroiled in (cross-strait) political affairs, but the county needs to seize opportunities (with Mainland China) when the atmosphere is right. Fujian and Kinmen are neighbors and during the trip to the (Fujian) province, the (Kinmen) county government can put forward ideas on future exchanges and cooperation between the two sides, in the hope of concrete results.
- Yang Cheng-wu (2019) cited in "Fujian, Kinmen ties lauded by county magistrate" on Focus Taiwan, 15 January 2019
- We have come up with several feasible measures (in promoting Kinmen in Fujian) and I'll do my best to let local people sense the enthusiasm of the Kinmen County government.
- Yang Cheng-wu (2019) cited in "Kinmen magistrate touts efforts to improve livelihoods" on Focus Taiwan, 31 January 2019