Yahia Lababidi (September 25, 1973), Egyptian-Lebanese-American, is the author of 9 books of poetry and prose.
"Aphorisms on Art, Morality and Spirit" (2013)Edit
- in The Elephant Journal, Nov 3, 2013
- Aphorisms respect the wisdom of silence by disturbing it, but briefly.
- To maintain immaculate speech, often times silence is required.
- Hope is more patient than despair and so outlasts it.
- Egyptian Poet: Voice of Our Global Uncertainties (The Star, 2020)
- PBS NewsHour Profile of Lababidi
- An Evening with Yahia Lababidi in Austin, Texas (video)
- Reverence for the Visible and Invisible Worlds, On Being with Krista Tippett Blog