World in Conflict
World in Conflict is a real-time tactical video game developed by the Swedish video game company Massive Entertainment and published by Ubisoft (formerly Sierra Entertainment) for Microsoft Windows. The game was released in September 2007. An expansion pack was released in March 2009 under the name World in Conflict: Soviet Assault
World in ConflictEdit
- War is coming home
World in Conflict: Soviet AssaultEdit
- They thought they could bully us into submission! [...] Today, we'll show them the might of the SOVIET UNION!
- CPT Malashenko
- They died for Socialism... I'm proud.
- CPT Malashenko on the death of his family in a NATO air raid
- "We are beaten here. I know it and you know it to."
"I'm afraid Moscow cannot accept-"
"I am not talking to Moscow. I am talking to you."
"And what exactly are you telling me?"
"That I did not bring my men to America to commit mass suicide! And what is coming... I will need your help."
"You can count on me, Colonel."
"I hope so Valery."
- COL Orlovsky and MAJ Lebedjev