Winnie the Pooh Discovers the Seasons
- One thing you can count on in summer is higher temperature!
- Winnie the Pooh: Did you ever wonder what it's like being a flower living underground all winter and coming up in the spring?
- Eeyore: Very uncomfortable. I shouldn't wonder.
- Winnie the Pooh: I like the puffy white clouds. Aren't they... that is... oh, my goodness. They've turned grey.
- Eeyore: Never trust a cloud, I always say.
- Owl: My, what a wonderful harvest.
- Winnie the Pooh: It's not a harvest, Owl. It's a pumpkin.
- Owl: See here. I know what a pumpkin is.
- Rabbit: Apples and pumpkins and lots of other things are harvested in the fall because that's when they ripen.
- Eeyore: I thought they ripened in the autumn.
- Owl: They do, Eeyore. Autumn is simply another name for fall.
- Eeyore: Oh.