William Pitt may refer to:
- William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham (1708–1778), Prime Minister of Great Britain 1766–1768; often known as William Pitt the Elder
- William Pitt the Younger (1759–1806), his son and Prime Minister of Great Britain (1783–1801) and (1804–1806)
- William Augustus Pitt (c. 1728 – 1809), Eighteenth century British general.
- William Baker Pitt (1856–c.1920), founder of Swindon Town F.C. and Catholic prebendary
- William Rivers Pitt (born 1971), left-wing American essayist
- Bill Pitt (born 1937), British politician and Liberal Member of Parliament for Croydon North West 1981–1983
- William Pitt (architect) (1855–1918), Australian 19th century architect
- William Pitt (Canada), inventor of the underwater cable ferry in the early 1900s
- William Pitt (singer), active in the 1980s
- Brad Pitt, Actor (Birth name William Bradley Pitt)
This disambiguation page, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name, lists articles associated with the name William Pitt. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.